• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Encounter With A 'Psycho'

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

I never expected it .... Writting this 'story' ..so soon...!! I know ..how everyone of you have undergone my way of 'torture'..in 'Tale of Two Sisters'..but I am NOT responsible for this another kind of 'torture'...

It was the exchange of views by VR Madam and Renuka Madam about Rape of females by Men irrespective of category of relationship in 'Think it over' section.. which induced or triggered this story...

Honestly.. what I will be posting as 'Story' is NOT a Story at all..it is just narration of incidents happened when I was 26 years of age...All the charcters are true and as usual I have adopted FIRST PARTY narration style but here ' I '..is not someone else...it is YOUR'S TRUELY...Yes..I was part and parcel of these entire incidents..So you can name it as 'True Story' or whatever you may like to call it as..!!

No story will be complete unless there is some amount of REEL is there.. but I prefer to leave it to Renuka Madam since I feel Madam is a better REEL MASTER than myself..!!

So..Wait for the inevitable and curse your 'Fate'..if you still wants read..!!

TVK

I like psycho stories..I love to explore twisted minds.
So since I am your director..Camera,Lights,Action!!

This can be your opening song.

Kadavul pathi, mirugam pathi,
Kalanthu seiytha kalavai naan.
Veliye mirugam, ulle kadavul
Vilanga mudiya kavithai naan.
Mirugam kontru, mirugam kontru
Kadavul valarka parkinten
Aanal, kadavul kondru, unavai thintu
mirugam mattum valarkirathe

[video=youtube_share;K3UPivpKtcA]http://youtu.be/K3UPivpKtcA[/video]

This can be your opening song.

Kadavul pathi, mirugam pathi,
Kalanthu seiytha kalavai naan.
Veliye mirugam, ulle kadavul
Vilanga mudiya kavithai naan.
Mirugam kontru, mirugam kontru
Kadavul valarka parkinten
Aanal, kadavul kondru, unavai thintu
mirugam mattum valarkirathe

[video=youtube_share;K3UPivpKtcA]http://youtu.be/K3UPivpKtcA[/video]

Ha..Ha.. Have it as Title song... But..What will come when the story moves frwd..? ..This one I am just thinking..

TVK

ENCOUNTER WITH A 'Psycho'....[ 1 ] TVK

This has happened when I was 26 years of age..and I still remember..the turmoil..the sorrow ..which I have undergone... and they will last for ever...

I knew a businessman by name Ramachandran with two sons & one daughter. The youngest of these three, Baskaran was my personal friend & employed in a bank..One Srinivasan,Advocate... practising in Madras High-court was a family friend of Ramachandran..Since Srinivasan had no children & his wife was medically declared unfit to 'conceive'..he has 'Adopted' my friend Baskaran at the age of seven ...and my friend was the sole legal heir of Srinivasan...who was a wealthy person compared to Ramachandran. Since both Ramachandran & Srinivasan were living in the adjacent streets.. Baskaran used to be there in any one of the houses and he never felt the difference between his 'biological' & the 'Foster' parents..

After the marriage of elder son & daughter, Ramachandran wanted Baskaran to get married and as per the practice existing in those days ,he arranged an 'alliance' with the consent of Baskaran ...Just before the finalisation of betrothal date..the parents of the girl with whom Baskaran about to be married called on Ramachandran....AND...

…Wanted the marriage proposal 'cancelled'..as they have received "anonymous" letter about Baskaran's 'character'.....Eventhough content of the letter were totally false..Ramachandran agreed for the cancellation of the proposal..since these things were considered very importent in those days.. I happened know about this only after few days ...I called on Ramachandran..expressed my anguish..but he gave the 'anonymous' letter & asked me to destroy it after reading..which I didn't do.. kept it with me.and.I did it without any intention..

As a responsible parent Ramachandran arranged another alliance for Baskaran after few months..BUT....

The story repeated...An 'anonymous' letter...this time about entire family of Ramachandran in bad-light and usual 'character' assassination about Basakaran..which resulted in cancellation of this proposal also..Ramachandran's family, my friend Baskaran were all mentally tormented..and in-spite of my insistence they refused to go to police as it was a 'taboo' by that time..considering the society....

Something 'IN' me urged to take up the matter and find the truth behind these letters ..So I requested Ramachandran to allow me to do so.and reluctantly..he agreed...

The second letter was not given to Ramachandran..so I approached the girl's father..introduced myself..and obtained the second letter after some persuasion..

The 'DEVIL' in me started working...

TVK

images
:ear:

This has happened when I was 26 years of age..and I still remember..the turmoil..the sorrow ..which I have undergone... and they will last for ever...

I knew a businessman by name Ramachandran with two sons & one daughter. The youngest of these three, Baskaran was my personal friend & employed in a bank..One Srinivasan,Advocate... practising in Madras High-court was a family friend of Ramachandran..Since Srinivasan had no children & his wife was medically declared unfit to 'conceive'..he has 'Adopted' my friend Baskaran at the age of seven ...and my friend was the sole legal heir of Srinivasan...who was a wealthy person compared to Ramachandran. Since both Ramachandran & Srinivasan were living in the adjacent streets.. Baskaran used to be there in any one of the houses and he never felt the difference between his 'biological' & the 'Foster' parents..

After the marriage of elder son & daughter, Ramachandran wanted Baskaran to get married and as per the practice existing in those days ,he arranged an 'alliance' with the consent of Baskaran ...Just before the finalisation of betrothal date..the parents of the girl with whom Baskaran about to be married called on Ramachandran....AND...

…Wanted the marriage proposal 'cancelled'..as they have received "anonymous" letter about Baskaran's 'character'.....Eventhough content of the letter were totally false..Ramachandran agreed for the cancellation of the proposal..since these things were considered very importent in those days.. I happened know about this only after few days ...I called on Ramachandran..expressed my anguish..but he gave the 'anonymous' letter & asked me to destroy it after reading..which I didn't do.. kept it with me.and.I did it without any intention..

As a responsible parent Ramachandran arranged another alliance for Baskaran after few months..BUT....

The story repeated...An 'anonymous' letter...this time about entire family of Ramachandran in bad-light and usual 'character' assassination about Basakaran..which resulted in cancellation of this proposal also..Ramachandran's family, my friend Baskaran were all mentally tormented..and in-spite of my insistence they refused to go to police as it was a 'taboo' by that time..considering the society....

Something 'IN' me urged to take up the matter and find the truth behind these letters ..So I requested Ramachandran to allow me to do so.and reluctantly..he agreed...

The second letter was not given to Ramachandran..so I approached the girl's father..introduced myself..and obtained the second letter after some persuasion..

The 'DEVIL' in me started working...

TVK

Hey you wrote the letters or what!!LOL

( I will write more later)

Hey you wrote the letters or what!!LOL

( I will write more later)

Something for Renuka Madam to 'Munch'...!!

The letters could have been written by Basker himself as he was in Love with somebody [ female only..!! ]..and afraid of telling about it to his father/ foster father ..!! He wanted his arranged marriage to be stopped.... !!

Ha..Ha.. how ..is it...??

TVK

Something for Renuka Madam to 'Munch'...!!

The letters could have been written by Basker himself as he was in Love with somebody [ female only..!! ]..and afraid of telling about it to his father/ foster father ..!! He wanted his arranged marriage to be stopped.... !!

Ha..Ha.. how ..is it...??

TVK

May be its the adopted father himself(adopted father of Baskar) who wrote the letters cos he has been sexually abusing Baskar since he was a child and does not want him to get married!!

Now that is a real psycho(Pedophile)!!

May be its the adopted father himself(adopted father of Baskar) who wrote the letters cos he has been sexually abusing Baskar since he was a child and does not want him to get married!!

Now that is a real psycho(Pedophile)!!

hmmmm...!! only 30% pass...!!

I WILL BE POSTING THE PART -2 NOW..

TVK

Encounter with a 'psycho'...[ 2 ]..tvk

Since I had the first letter with me.. I started reading..reading..both letters to find any similarities..After going through the letters for many no. of times ..I was able to get them..Both of them carried almost similar wordings.and typed out in english in LEGAL BOND PAPERS..which were used only for documentation , registration as legal documents.and not regularly available in general shops...Another one that struck me was the repeated usuage of word 'PONDER OVER'.... Since the second letter mentioned about other members of the family someone close to Ramachandran's family must be the 'culprit'..but I couldn't pinpoint eventhough I knew most of them from my childhood.. Onemore thing I got ..these letters were posted in covers at the same post office nearer to Highcourt..!!..These clues were haunting me for couple of days..And..when I was in the Beach alone.thinking about this..I got it...It came to me like a thunderbolt..and I couldn't belive my own conclusion... But after careful study of entire clues throught the night..I found..yes..I knew ..this person..but..WHY..?? this… I was unable find answer...

Next day I have decided take a chance and throw stone blindly..So I went to his office..waited for his discussion with other person to be over.. While sitting outside I clearly heard this man was telling the other party.. "Sir..you must 'PonderOver' the consequences..!!” What else I needed...I stepped inside his cabin laid the letters over his table.and waited for his reaction..I saw a little surprise in his face..then I looked straight into his eyes..and said I know it is YOU who has done this… but tell me WHY..??.. SRINIVASAN the advocate, the foster father of Baskaran...looked at me without any expression in his face and said slowly ..yes..I DID IT.....

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back