• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Emergency - need info re care homes for elderly male alzheimers patients

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunjuppu

Folks,

this is an emergency situation. a relative of mine, currently being taken care of by equally elderly relatives, male 81+, has shown in increasing signs of Alzheimers/dementia by the day. we are no longer able to do home care.

we need to move him to a care home preferably in chennai who will provide 24x7 care. if not chennai, anywhere else is also ok but the responsible members of the family live in chennai.

currently he is healthy and takes care of his private affairs but not sure how long this will go on considering his rapid deterioration.

kindly let me know any info ASAP.

this would be greatly appreciate and thanks a million in advance.

Folks,

this is an emergency situation. a relative of mine, currently being taken care of by equally elderly relatives, male 81+, has shown in increasing signs of Alzheimers/dementia by the day. we are no longer able to do home care.

we need to move him to a care home preferably in chennai who will provide 24x7 care. if not chennai, anywhere else is also ok but the responsible members of the family live in chennai.

currently he is healthy and takes care of his private affairs but not sure how long this will go on considering his rapid deterioration.

kindly let me know any info ASAP.

this would be greatly appreciate and thanks a million in advance.
hi

just try in chennai.....LIONS CLUB INTERNATIONAL HOME.....i think they can help u.....they have office in t nagar.....

May be you can try Prasanthi old age welfare home in Thiruvanmayur & Perungudi..I do not have a personal experience but what I hear about them is really redeeming

There is another senior citizen home in Perungudi run by the SSM Trust - Srimathi Sundaravalli Memorial Trust.

thanks ganesh and prasad. i have forwarded these info and some others found in the web to the parties concerned.

much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back