• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Eastern beliefs in the West

Status
Not open for further replies.
Generally people in Western world (both Europe and Americas) are not attached to their faith totally. They keep the faith only for limited purpose.

Christianity is turning towards east mainly to improve there market share. They are not succeeding in India but may succeed in China.

All the best

The west was /is /and will consider East only as a market for selling their wares.

How America was discovered? By traders seeking route to East( especially India).(As taught in history class).

West will try o sell all their wares good or bad( even proved worthless and harmful to west ) to East.

It wa happening...It is happening..

Let it be religion...Or ship breaking....or E waste.

Greetings

The west was /is /and will consider East only as a market for selling their wares.

How America was discovered? By traders seeking route to East( especially India).(As taught in history class).

West will try o sell all their wares good or bad( even proved worthless and harmful to west ) to East.

It was happening...It is happening..

Let it be religion...Or ship breaking....or E waste.

Greetings

I believe Americans are more interested in Yoga and meditation than Indians.

• I had hard time finding a vegetarian food in US 15 yrs ago, but I can find at least one vegetarian dish in all restaurants.
  • Tweny years ago, American would ask us, "Why be a vegetarian?". We almost never hear that question now.
  • Community schools which are part of public school system teach yoga for adults. When I tried to enroll this class few times, the class was already full.
  • The YMCA where I go has 15 yoga sessions per week. Usually they play light music during Yoga. Some time I also heard ‘Om Nama shivaya’ song.
  • Buddhism is one of the fastest growing religion in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back