• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Diabetic medicine (Ayurvedic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Ingredients:
1 - Wheat flour 100 gm
2 - Gum(of tree) (gondh) 100 gm(available in Nattu Marundu Shop)
3 - Barley 100 gm
4 - Black Seeds (kalunji) 100 gm (karunjeeragam)

Method of Preparation. Put all the above ingredients in 5 cups of water.
Boil it for 10 minutes and put off the fire. Allow it to cool down by itself.
When it has become cold, filter out the seeds and preserve the water in a glass jug or bottle."

Dear Sir,

The above method is given to prepare the wonder 'DRUG' for diabetes!

This is being circulated as an e-mail and I got it from FOUR different sources!

I still wonder: If about 1/2 a cup of wheat flour and 1/2 a cup of gum (it is very light) + barley +

black seeds (100 gms each) are added to 5 cups of water, will anyone ever get anything,

after boiling the mixture for 10 minutes!!! Did they mean 5 liters of water???

:noidea:

Last edited:
This being a natural product, this may not cause much of a side effect. This being said, I am no doctor
and would like to know the extent of research and test done with this medication. Has this been approved
by any governmental body or is this considered like a home remedy?

If a diabetic patient is taking a bunch of western medication not sure how much of an impact this medication
will have on it.

Is there a doctor in the house to comment on this?

This being a natural product, this may not cause much of a side effect. ...........
Is there a doctor in the house to comment on this?
Hi friend!

Did you not read my post # 2? I have raised a question...

Is it POSSIBLE to make this mixture at all, in the given proportion? :spy:

Has anyone used this concoction and would be able to provide feedback or any results?

I am wondering if there are any border-line cases of Diabetes may be this can prevent further damage
and avoid the need for further long term medications?

I am curious.

If this really works, Mrs. Raji, I will recommend you for nobel prize for medicine!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Servall,

You have read my post in a hurrrrrrrrrrrry!! Actually, I am still wondering, if anyone can make the

'drink' in the given proportion!!. (I have asked, whether the amount of water is 5 liters?)

I copy pasted the ingredients from the link given by Sri. Ambes (post # 1)
Raji Ram :peep:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back