• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Details required for Rameshwaram rituals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,

Namaskaram to all.

Today I have joined our forum. I require the following details at the earliest.

We want to go to Kashi by next month and the tickets have already been booked. As per the custom, we have to go to Rameswaram before Kashi. Hence I require the following informations.

a) Can any body give me the details and phone numbers of available prohits (Vadhyar's) at Rameshwaram.
b) I am a middle class Brahmin and hence want to know the details of rituals and also the cost of rituals at Rameshwaram. In a very reasonable manner)
c) Is their any train facility available from Bangalore to Rameshwaram and back.

I request our people to kindly guide me with the informations at the earliest.

With Regards,

Nathan TSG

sir, Kindly vide in the sticky thread in rituals,ceremonies and pujas, ama soma vara pradhakshinam from fiest page. Details are there for kasi and rameswaram travalogoue. kindly see in the www.indianrailways.gov.in and see the train details there.from bangalore to rameswaram.

Sri. sankaa vadhyar- 3, uthira kaaliamman koil street rameswaram. (04573) 222544; 9443684262. you may cotact him. He will help for middle class people.

you can contact Raghavan Sarma near uthiradi madam. his phone no is 94420 44092
due to trainm details from Trichy you can Rameswaram express. and the same traim in return
to trichy. from bangalore to trichyyou can serch in IRCTC.This is for your inforamton

Rajappa Namakkal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back