• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Description of vedam in Tamil

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramacchandran

Here is my findings on Vedam. This was written by me 5 years back.
Next now i am updating it in English and it may take an year.

Please go through this and shoot your questions and your questions will make me read more.

Attachments

• Vedas tamil.pdf
    888.9 KB · Views: 517

Please go through this and shoot your questions and your questions will make me read more.
Sorry, I could not make out anything. Some strange font has been used, it seems.

Dear Sirs
Please down load the Valluvan MCN Font install with font and open.
Please PM me with your email id I will mail the font
Error is regretted.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Sir, perhaps it would be better to upload it to a public file host and give the link

I searched for the font and this Tamil fonts download links are not working at present

Last edited:
I am attaching the required Valluvan font - may be removed if it violates forum etiquette :)

Attachments

• valluvan.zip
    31 KB · Views: 149
I am attaching the required Valluvan font - may be removed if it violates forum etiquette :)

Sow.Raagini,

Greetings. It is very sweet of you to provide the fonts for everyone's comfort. I sincerely appreciate your gesture. Thank you. (I don't know it is aggreable to forum rules or not). :)

Cheers!

Please read all the artcles Samayapuram Poysaleeswaran, HRCA and Vedam and please post your comments.

Your questions should make me read more and answer you.

Let me give a try

Please PM me with your mail ID and I will send you the Font.
I am trying to PDF the doc and once succeed I will re post them

While you have furnished a lot of information, the write-up lacks ability to convince the reader (me) that the several postulates given are proved.

Some basic issues which struck me are:-

1. How the Man in the ending stage of the stone-age who, imitated with difficulty the sound of waterfalls and then, within a short time became so intelligent as to compose the R^gvEda with specific poetic metre (chhandas)?

2. How "maRaiyOr" came into being?

3. What proof is there for Mansoor having been Brahmanapur earlier? Were there four castes at that time? Will you pl. give references to the archaeological findings in Mansoor, like books, articles, etc.?

4. "ஒளிக்கற்றையைப் பற்றி ஆராய்ந்தான்." What research did he do? With which instruments, resources? If it was yogic power, how soon after the "hOM" stage did Man become yogi? Was it a common trait, or, some special attribute of a lucky few?

In short, the article woefully lacks a scientific basis and hence it does not appeal to a rational intellect.

Last edited:
The Vedas are not written in a single day. it passed several thousand years.
The research continued for millions of years.
According to Balagangadar thilak, vedas were written 25,000 years ago that too in South Pole.

The English Version of this will be ready in next one year.
Soon I will post.

To read this and under stand it will take a min of one month.
Before posting your question read the text several times, ask the question yourselves within you search with in you and if you didn't find then shoot the question in this forum and let us discuss openly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back