• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Delhi Anti-Hindu riots: 23-year-old Rahul Thakur, who was preparing for SSC, was shot dead by a Muslim mob in Brijpuri

vembuv

Delhi Anti-Hindu riots: 23-year-old Rahul Thakur, who was preparing for SSC, was shot dead by a Muslim mob in Brijpuri

When we expressed our desire to meet Rahul's mother, she said, "If you come into the house, then bring my son Rahul along with you.

1583116814798.png

Read more at:

When we expressed our desire to meet Rahul's mother, she said, "If you come into the house, then bring my son Rahul along with you.

View attachment 9159ad

Read more at:

Sad..so many innocent people lost their lives becos of hate being spewed.

My brother was killed by Jihad, every masjid and madarsa must be raided: Brother of Dalit murdered in Delhi Anti-Hindu Riots

Dinesh Kumar Khatik is survived by his wife and two children. The elder son is seven years old while the younger is one and a half years old.

My brother was killed by Jihad, every masjid and madarsa must be raided: Brother of Dalit murdered in Delhi Anti-Hindu Riots

Dinesh Kumar Khatik is survived by his wife and two children. The elder son is seven years old while the younger is one and a half years old.
Again an innocent life but one cant go on raiding a masjid or madrasah as revenge.

Muslims too were killed and it wont be right for Muslims to raid every temple and gurukulam.

The riot is a result of a multi level failure of implementation of law and order.

Nobody is asking to raid mosques or madrassas. Its not just the failure of law and order implementation, since when did India have proper law and order implementation. Its always a chaos and suits the politicians ends mainly for Muslim votes.
Indian media is Marxist and if it was the other way around, a Muslim killed by anti-muslim riots the media would have made a mountain out of mole hill. Hindus have been made slaves for the order of Marxists and leftist agenda since centuries now.
There is no unity amongst Hindus in this forum itself.

Latest ads

Back