• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Deepavali

Status
Not open for further replies.

N.R.Ranganathan

Dear All,

On the occasion of Deepavali, the festival of lights, I wish all the
members of this august Forum and the members of their families
a very happy and prosperous Deepavali. I am sure you will
all agree with me that the LIGHT thrown in this Forum by my
learned friends will lead us from darkness of agnana to light of
wisdom. Best of luck.

With kindest regards,

Dear Shri Ranganathan ji , all Posters , Creator's , admins of this wonderful
forum ,

Wishing you all a HAPPY DEEPAVALI ! 2007 !
Wishing one and all the Best of Everything that GOD can provide !
Enjoy !!! with a Blast !!
Shubh Deepavali !!

Friends,

Let me convey my Greetings and Best Wishes for a very Happy Deepavali. I take this opportunity to thank the Administrators of this Forum for having provided a platform to the Tamil Brahmins to discuss various subjects concerning to the community.

Warm Regards,
Brahmanyan.

Dear Posters,

On behalf of the admin team, thank you very much for your good wishes.

We are delighted that you are part of our electronic community. We wish you many fruitful days with us.

More importantly, we pray that Lord Krishna empowers each of us with the wisdom and courage needed to live a good life within and without.

Our Diwali/Deepavali greetings and good wishes to your family.

Warm regards,
Chintana

Wishing all at tamilbrahmins.com Love, Luck, Health, Happiness and a Very Happy and Prosperous Deepavali.

[Nacchinarkiniyan-ji, no matter where you are, my heartfelt wishes for you is felt on this joyous occassion].

Celebrate the occasion

with a joyous and cheerful mood with laughters crackling all around...

Best wishes to one and all on this auspicious day...

Regards,
Seshadri

:grouphug:

I convey my hearty greetings and love to everyone who celebrates the festival of lights and sound, a sweet, colourful, safe and memorable 'Deepavali - 2008'.

Regards,
pannvalan

Last edited:
"Deepaaval"i is the right word in Sanskrit(an elitist's language)--some of us use "Diwali".---Deepam + Aavali=Deepavali.--Deepam=light--Aavali=garland--arranged in a row---just as in Ratnaavali--Ratnam=precious gems--Aavali=garland.Deepaavali=Festival of lights.Though in South india Brahmins attach it to the story of sri.Krishna, sri.Satyabhaama and Naraka Asura in the North they attach the story of sri.Rama's return to Ayodhya--some Elitists in the north attach it to the appearence of sri.Lakshmi emerging from the Milk Ocean= Ksheerothbhavam--if one sees with the relateed functions this concept seems to be appropriate--the precceding Ashtami is Kaalaashtami(Lord Siva drinking the "Halaa-Halaa"poison,in between the emergence of "Ucchaisravas",Airaavatham,"Kaamadhenu" and on 13th day sri.Dhanvantri emerging from Milk Ocean with "Amrtha Kalasam(Gold pot with the Divine Nectar--A+Mrtham=thee one which imparts No death status="Eternity" and followed by the emergence of sri.Lakshmi(on 14&15 day)--in North india they do sri.Lakshmi-sri.Ganapathy Pooja

Last edited by a moderator:
Deepavali is see the Light with in you. For this stage one require a Living Master that is Guru. The GURU will teach the right way of duing meditation and to obtain the no Birth ,no Death status that is 'Eternal' or megering with God.s.r.k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back