• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Dasaavathaara Stothram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sir

I am very grateful to u for the link that u have provided, yes sir i ve been facing multiple problems in my life for the past 7 years, i shall start chanting the sloka right away from tomorrow, many thx again for the highly useful website, i would also be grateful if u can suggest some more Slokas for general well being esply in professional life, i chant Adityahridayam and Sri Sudharshanaashthakam dailt aft performing Sandhya Vandanam, thx once again dear sir...

Continue whatever you are doing.

In addition, Chant Vishnu SahasranAmam daily, wonderful if you can do that as an Archana to Vishnu icon. Also, chant ChatusSloki (Alavandar) or Sri Stuthi of Swamy Desikan for wealth/monetary problems. These slokas praise Sri Maha-Lakshmi. After 48 days, offer a saree/vEshti [even cotton] to the divine couple in near-by divyadesam temple [I was once advised by a devotee]. The Lord should take care by then. You will also get accustomed to the worship by then, continue it forever.

Best Wishes!

Hello Sir,
Many thanks once again for the invaluable suggestions that you ve offered, i shall certainly do the above without fail with all reverence and faith and hope for the best sir, thank u sir once again for your time and precious advise, hope things change soon by your blessings....

Namaskarams,

The sundarakanda paayanam will absolve you from all the evils and reach you in a safe position. LIFCO has published sundarakandam in tamil as prose (Story) and also in sanskrit slokas. Whichever is suitable, you can select and start reciting it. Shri Anjaneya swami will help you to overcome all the problems.

Anbudan
adiyen

Namaskarams,

The sundarakanda paayanam will absolve you from all the evils and reach you in a safe position. LIFCO has published sundarakandam in tamil as prose (Story) and also in sanskrit slokas. Whichever is suitable, you can select and start reciting it. Shri Anjaneya swami will help you to overcome all the problems.

Anbudan
adiyen

VaishnavAs in the thread,

I have also heard about the benefits of reading SundarakAndam . My sincere understanding is that AnjanEya can give one strength of mind, will-power to pursue one's means, but Only Sri Rama can win over the obstacles and give permanent a-bhayam (grace for surrender) - MEANS TO AN END. Follow the sincere efforts like AnjanEya, but surrender unto the Lord, the Vishwak-sEna (the Commander of all the Creation).

HE/VISHNU alone is anAdhi-nidhanA/infinite-permanent-wealth and Only Vishnu SahasranAma (praising HIM) is the final solution and HE/Vishnu alone is the Final Refuge. Read Sri Bhisma's words:
The Mahabharata, Book 13: Anusasana Parva: Section CLVIII

adiyen,
Ramanuja dAsan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back