• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Crokadile vs Big Snake Real Fight Videos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow what a fight!!
Reminds me of our good old days forum fights!!LOL

But wait we are still battling, meanness, and pettiness. The actors and topic has changed but the spirit continues.
Now it is against Non-Hindus, and western influence, as in the olden days it was against anti-brahmins, anti-Hindu and anti-Indians.

no, only against pseudo seculars who refuse to see light and are blind to realities. And acting holier than thou.
They never realise it is not against individuals, but against the system of intolerance and those who want to demean and devalue sanatan dharmic way of life.

But wait we are still battling, meanness, and pettiness. The actors and topic has changed but the spirit continues.
Now it is against Non-Hindus, and western influence, as in the olden days it was against anti-brahmins, anti-Hindu and anti-Indians.

no, only against pseudo seculars who refuse to see light and are blind to realities. And acting holier than thou.
They never realise it is not against individuals, but against the system of intolerance and those who want to demean and devalue sanatan dharmic way of life.

Congratulations Mr. Sarang you have parroting a new word you learned. What is your interpretation of the word "pseudo secular".

Oh Guruji the upholder of Sanatan Dharma prey tell me how can I and did I devalue Sanatan Dharma? Of course Brahman appointed you the custodian of Sanatan Dharma I take it.

If I am remember it correctly, It was you who is intolerant. You were in your cultist mode of RSS, and frothing at the mouth against Muslims in general. So before hurling insult at others look in the mirror.

I have no personal agenda against you.

Last edited:
Let us talk aside. A month or so back a tiger entered a village house in Coimbatore district and the tiger was gored to death by a house cow. பார்த்தால் பசு கொம்பால் கொன்றதும் பசு.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back