• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Congrats moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.tamilbrahmins.com has become very popular among viewers.This website has been ranked as 302,000 most visited website in the world.In the past 3 months, the ranking has improved by more than 174,000.

My heartiest congrats to moderators and all forum members.

sir - this is probably the only good news goundamani has entered in this site!
but is 302000 such a great achievement? but the fact that the ranking has improved by 174000 is a very good news indeed! i request goundamani to provide intersting, encouraging statistics like this instead of abusing brahminsm!!!!

Dear Suresh,

There are crores of websites in the world.Thus 302,000th rank globally is a very good achievement.:first: The ranking has moved up by 174,000 in the past 3 months.This shows that our website is moving up by leaps and bounds.

sir - this is probably the only good news goundamani has entered in this site!
but is 302000 such a great achievement? but the fact that the ranking has improved by 174000 is a very good news indeed! i request goundamani to provide intersting, encouraging statistics like this instead of abusing brahminsm!!!!

SIR - its all o.k. but will it be of any financial help to the forum? i mean will it attract more advertisements ??

www.tamilbrahmins.com has become very popular among viewers.This website has been ranked as 302,000 most visited website in the world.In the past 3 months, the ranking has improved by more than 174,000.

My heartiest congrats to moderators and all forum members.

Great News :)

Thanks for getting to notice.

I can say for sure, this will def increase over time ;)

but will it be of any financial help to the forum? i mean will it attract more advertisements

Yes, it does help.

But so far i havent really placed "paid" advertisements so far. i have had requests to place ads, but so far i have declined them.

maybe i will accept them in future.

Yes, it does help.

But so far i havent really placed "paid" advertisements so far. i have had requests to place ads, but so far i have declined them.

maybe i will accept them in future.

A small suggestion.

Ad's can be placed and the money can be used for education purposes or the trust which we are talking about.This will really help poor students.

(But if Mr.Suresh keeps on writing about kamalahaasa, then google adsense will pick up that as a keyword and will display kamal movie ads near his postings :love: . If you dont beleive me, just type 'kamalahaasa' in google and immediatly Mr.Suresh's postings show up in google)

Last edited:
A small suggestion.

Ad's can be placed and the money can be used for education purposes or the trust which we are talking about.This will really help poor students.

(But if Mr.Suresh keeps on writing about kamalahaasa, then google adsense will pick up that as a keyword and will display kamal movie ads near his postings :love: . If you dont beleive me, just type 'kamalahaasa' in google and immediatly Mr.Suresh's postings show up in google)

sir - i agree. i also think you should accept advts based on quality & merit. for example Mr. CHO does not publish cigarette ads. in his magazine 'thuglak', though he publishes ads.of other categories. like that you can also publish advts. within certain parameters, within a code of conduct. (even advts. of k.haasa , anywhere in this forum, subject to the withinmentioned framework:love: ). but of course, we should still be free to review or oppose anybody and not be under pressure to modify our ideology, though we should always stand by decency & decorum!!! after all, you need money to maintain this site, to help needy persons!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back