• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Confession...!! [ tvk ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk4646

attachment.php

Attachments

• 10881663_10204477137301092_8615234382029180439_n.jpg
    10881663_10204477137301092_8615234382029180439_n.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 243
There are few who have the spirit of writing lengthy posts with empty thoughts.

I have no idea why empty thoughts are seldom appreciated.

For me I feel empty thoughts is the precursor to creative thoughts.

The world will be too much a serious place if thoughts were always meaningful.

Sometimes total nonsense attracts the most interest and everyone wonders what you are trying to convey.

If you want the crowds attention..always go off topic!LOL

Really...I have noted that when we are hearing a speech and if the speaker is totally well informed..beyond 10 mins our mind starts to drift.

But suddenly if we go off topic..everyone becomes alert.

So nonsense is good for the mind..it makes you alert..it wakes you up from slumber.

It makes neurons fire more cos you crack your head wondering what the other person is trying to say.

Once I remembered my inlaws had come to visit my parents and my father in law requested me to play some bhajans on the key board and everyone was listening.

Then after a few songs I decided to switch to a film song and everyone was "wow which bhajan is this? this sounds familiar though"

Then I sang the film song for them and everyone started laughing!

You see..when they thought they were hearing bhajans..after a while alertness was lost but when I switched songs..they become alert.

So moral of the story: Nonsense rules ...do not be afraid to have empty thoughts!

we need to alternate good thoughts with bad to make life livable

great thesis.

might be even true

why are bad thoughts so exciting and attractive?

after a night of the bubbly on the eve of new year, these are thoughts of a man in hang over.

lead kindly light.

feel encouraged to see light in post of renukaji.lol

Dear Renu,

Your post brought back sweet memories to me! Thank you! :)

For me and my siblings our grandfather was the first Guru. By God's grace, we are all bestowed with good swara jnAnam.

Cinema songs were banned in our sweet home. So how to sing some good tunes we like? Switch over to swaram mode!

And, mom used to wonder what song it is? :D

Recently I heard a new opinion about an old adage!

One of the friends says, 'niRai kudam thaLumbAdhu dA!'

for which another retorts, 'kAlik kudumum thaLumbAdhu dA!'

no one needs to guide us into darkness.

we normally without much help drift into darkness.

thats why lead kindly light and not lead kindly into darness

While most know the difference between ‘middle and center’, ‘round and circle’, ‘good and bad’ some fail to distinguish between darkness and light. lol

no one needs to guide us into darkness.

we normally without much help drift into darkness.

thats why lead kindly light and not lead kindly into darness

Too much Asato Ma Sad Gamaya..Tamaso Ma Jyothir Gamaya has made us humans always dependent on some external entity to 'guide' us.

Why dont we enjoy both light and darkness?

renukaji
you are like the french queen during french revolution who said éat cakes if no bread
most parts of india are having huge power cuts leading to darkness at night for several hours.

your enjoy darkness comment may touch a raw nerve of suffering people.lol

renukaji
you are like the french queen during french revolution who said éat cakes if no bread
most parts of india are having huge power cuts leading to darkness at night for several hours.

your enjoy darkness comment may touch a raw nerve of suffering people.lol

Dear Krish ji,

Darkness leads to conception.

Light leads to contraception.

For 2015....I hope someone will invent the greeting device that automatically transforms thought waves to automated greetings.

It will much easier cos at times walking outside in a place where people know you..you are forced to reply so many Hellos/Good mornings that you just wonder if a machine can do this for you.

Then next is the Get out of my way machine that can convert thought waves into a silent unpleasant wave that makes another human instinctively move out of your way without you uttering a word.

In fact just now I was getting kind of pissed mad cos someone in front of me was hogging the walk way and taking her time to walk blocking everyone.

So I just strongly thought in my mind "Move out of my way you #$%^^" and all of a sudden the person turned around and looked behind and suddenly moved away.

So I thought.."did she read my mind?cos she looked bewildered as if looking what happened?"

Dont know..could be a co-incidence but who cares..may be it worked and hopefully in the future we would have such devices that could transmit our emotions to others.

Last edited:
For this deleted post of Renu:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by renuka

Sometimes total nonsense attracts the most interest

Balu Sir answers to Krish Sir as:

It is sometimes man not all the time.

Try to see the light in post of renukaji and learn. lol

So........... Who is confused! :D (Ref: post # 13)
P.S: But there is untiring effort by Balu Sir to attack Krish Sir in each and every thread! :fencing:

let us see if indias popultion abnormally goes up this year due to power cuts

unintended demographic advantage for india

A sweeping observation of one from Delhi where offence of rape is being committed every day irrespective of power cuts, dark or light, etc. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
For this deleted post of Renu:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by renuka

Sometimes total nonsense attracts the most interest

Balu Sir answers to Krish Sir as:

So........... Who is confused! :D (Ref: post # 13)
P.S: But there is untiring effort by Balu Sir to attack Krish Sir in each and every thread! :fencing:

It is freedom of expression within the red line.

It is nice to see that there are Members untiringly watch such threads.

I wanted to point out that even for what Renu writes and deletes later, Krish Sir gets banged! :lol:

BTW, for those who have good observation, there is no need to 'watch' untiringly!

Just a glance is enough! :ranger:

I wanted to point out that even for what Renu writes and deletes later, Krish Sir gets banged! :lol:

BTW, for those who have good observation, there is no need to 'watch' untiringly!

Just a glance is enough! :ranger:

Then it is untiring glance.:ranger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back