• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Complaints about Mother Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shocking news story about Mother Teresa has appeared in London news papers this morning. Paper cutting is attached.
This follows a story of inappropriate behavior towards young priests by the most senior Catholic leader in Scotland followed by his resignation.

537636_351428761630428_1720820140_n.jpg

Religious conversion was her primary work.Charity was her secondary work.
Even when she was awarded Nobel Prize, Madurai Dinamani did not carry it as a lead story.
We, the editorial team, decided it should NOT be the lead story for the day for two reasons.
1.Like Sonia Gandhi she was a foreigner, 2.the second reason was that conversion was her main work.
That is why Christians around the world poured money in to her charity.

Nearly 10 years ago, Christopher Hitchens had this to say:

Quote: "And she was a friend to the worst of the rich, taking misappropriated money from the atrocious Duvalier family in Haiti (whose rule she praised in return) and from Charles Keating of the Lincoln Savings and Loan. Where did that money, and all the other donations, go? The primitive hospice in Calcutta was as run down when she died as it always had been—she preferred California clinics when she got sick herself—and her order always refused to publish any audit. But we have her own claim that she opened 500 convents in more than a hundred countries, all bearing the name of her own order. Excuse me, but this is modesty and humility?" Unquote

[FONT=&quot]http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/2003/10/mommie_dearest.html[/FONT]

hi
i was surprised to see her pic in an indian embassy front office...even Mahatma Gandhi/ Swami vivekananda pic was not there...

just to show that we are secular and attract more white tourists ...just show our mentality...i was sad after seeing this....

i surprise that we dont have a national leader other than mother theresa...

I think we must write to the embassy to remove Theresa's picture and place Gandhi, Vivekananda, Ramakrishna Paramahamsa. All these three accepted that all religions are equal and lead one to God. But Mother Theresa or Pope never said all religions are equal and they will lead you to God. According to them , we are pagans. According to Muslims we are Kafirs. Such leaders have no place in a place like an embassy. If Nobel prize is the criteria, then let them hang Sir CV Raman's picture, who was an atheist like Nehru. As long as they are not against any particular religion, atheists are harmless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back