• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Color Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I got:

Laser Vision

tumblr_ntemf7cndW1txeac3o1_500.jpg

Splendid! Your sight is incredibly sharp. You got everything right! You scored in the top 3%, which is really hard to get.

Wow!

I can :spy: well with my eyes!! :D

This is what I got!

Eye of an Eagle
ZrWodXB.png

Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!
Now, We’d like to test your friends and family if you don’t mind sharing the quiz. Thanks!

Excellent scores both Raji Madam and vgane Sir

Congratulations!!

Last edited:
Thank you P J Sir!

This test gives an equation!
icon3.png

Sight of R R with glasses = Sight of Ganesh without glasses! :D

Thank you P J Sir!

This test gives an equation!
icon3.png

Sight of R R with glasses = Sight of Ganesh without glasses! :D

One correction Raji Madam!

I am wearing glasses for short sight! But in 2 cases where it was really tough to differentiate with glasses on, I removed my glasses and had a relook and the difference became clearer..That's how I could make it 100%

Dear Ganesh,

Mine is long sight, due to age; glasses needed for reading.

I shall try without my glasses on to find out what difference it makes! :)

OMG! Can't believe it!

Though hazy, I got all correct again! :)

Result:

[h=2]Eye of an Eagle
ZrWodXB.png
[/h]Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!

[h=2]Eye of an Eagle
ZrWodXB.png
[/h]Wow! You answered all correctly and have scored the highest possible score! You have an impressive sight! You have the ability to notice the tiniest nuances and details, and nothing gets past you! Congratulations to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back