• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Coaching classes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends,

We have just returned to Chennai after 37 years outside Tamil Nadu. We are still trying to find our feet here. In the meantime, my son has applied for Combined Defence Services Examination. Can someone tell me whether there are any good coaching classes held in Chennai? If so, where? We are based in West Mambalam. We shall be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks and Regards
A.Parthasarathy

There is a place near Palam Silks. Its the street before Palam Silks actually. I am not able to recollect the exact name. But this place is like 2 minutes into that street. I will try and find out if i can get the name.

Friends,

We have just returned to Chennai after 37 years outside Tamil Nadu. We are still trying to find our feet here. In the meantime, my son has applied for Combined Defence Services Examination. Can someone tell me whether there are any good coaching classes held in Chennai? If so, where? We are based in West Mambalam. We shall be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanks and Regards
A.Parthasarathy

Namaskarams,

Since you are in WestMambalam..you may pl. think about joining our small get-together on 15th July at West kK Nagar... Pl. see the 'Meeting in Person..

This an oppurtunity to meet some of the people who are the members in TamilBrahmins.com..

TVK

Thanks Mr.Praveen. As I had mentioned it has been quite sometime since we were in TN and I just can't place Palam Silks. If you could help, I will greatly appreciate. Tks and Rgds

Dear Mr.TVK, Thanks for your kind msg and invitation for the mtg. It will be my pleasure to join you all. Tks and Rgds

Thanks Mr.Praveen. As I had mentioned it has been quite sometime since we were in TN and I just can't place Palam Silks. If you could help, I will greatly appreciate. Tks and Rgds

Palam Silks is close to panagal park, right opposite to Saravana Bhavan hotel.

Dear Mr.TVK, Thanks for your kind msg and invitation for the mtg. It will be my pleasure to join you all. Tks and Rgds

Thanks for your interest.. Pl. mail me to my ID in Meeting 'In Person"...so that we can mail you the details..regarding timing, address etc..

TVK

Friends,

Thanks and Regards
A.Parthasarathy
hi parthasarathy,
i retired from indian army as junior commissioned officer....i heard that there is a coaching centre in mylapore near Luz corner....
still im not sure now...it was long time back....you can try near st thomas mount cantonment area/military hospital area...
there is officers training school in st thomas mount....its called OTS....try there too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back