• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Clarification of Dharbas

I required koorcham, pavithram for tharpanas. and some times Poonal,. When I requested my aged vadhyar. he suggested me to get from .........Stores When I went there, the koorcham etc were touched and given by இதராள். Though I have no animosity towards them, when it comes to Pitru karyam, my mind hesitates. What can I do? Can I clean it in water and use for tharpanam. Kindly enlighten me, Thanks and regard
Kindly do not mistake me sir. We have no idea who is actually making these items and supplying to the store. So how does it matter if he touches the same. Anyway each person is free to have his own opinion. Kindly request you to read bhajagovindham written by Adhi Sankaracharya. After our death, people who loved us hesitate to come near our body. Some of them silently walk out. This is the harsh reality of life. Money is everything in life. Without money our own friends think twice before entertaining us. Even so called priest cannot be satisfied fully. They will still want more. If you find such a priest, you are a very fortunate person. I am a brahmin and I perform sandhyavandanam twice everyday twice and 1008 japam once a week. I have also come across people who have asked me why should it at all be performed, who performs these old things etc. But this has never detered me and has made me even more determined to perform these nitya karmas & anusthanams. Self help is the best help for certain rituals like tharpans, Of course a priest is mandatory for shraddam and performance is mandatory.Dont worry sir. God is with you always. With best wishes

Kindly do not mistake me sir. We have no idea who is actually making these items and supplying to the store. So how does it matter if he touches the same. Anyway each person is free to have his own opinion. Kindly request you to read bhajagovindham written by Adhi Sankaracharya. After our death, people who loved us hesitate to come near our body. Some of them silently walk out. This is the harsh reality of life. Money is everything in life. Without money our own friends think twice before entertaining us. Even so called priest cannot be satisfied fully. They will still want more. If you find such a priest, you are a very fortunate person. I am a brahmin and I perform sandhyavandanam twice everyday twice and 1008 japam once a week. I have also come across people who have asked me why should it at all be performed, who performs these old things etc. But this has never detered me and has made me even more determined to perform these nitya karmas & anusthanams. Self help is the best help for certain rituals like tharpans, Of course a priest is mandatory for shraddam and performance is mandatory.Dont worry sir. God is with you always. With best wishes
Beautifully said.

hi
nice explanation.....in olden days.....aathu vadhyar provides yagnopaveetham, koorcham/darbai etc for

mere anas/rupees......now every thing commercialsed....including vadhyar services.....we have to live with

that...no complains/no repentence....

Latest ads

Back