• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Civility watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atheists do not commit sins as there is no 'sin' and whatever they do is progressive. Like maamohan singh justified raja's corruption and sitting tight over corrupt actions of sonia, chidambaram and other members of his (?) cabinet.

People of Faith & Belief have the license issued by their Gods to be rude and inconsiderate... ROFL... or LOL.

Again, they pray all day to clean their soul of the sins they commit everyday... What a convenient design!!

:)

I fail to understand how they who want to destroy brahminism, brahminical traditions and brahmins (the greens claim that if you destroy the environ you kill the species) can ever be civil in their thought, word and deed. The fundamentals themselves are destructive and words play only a small part. One can fight word duels, but how to fight this insane idea of brahmin destruction.

Ridiculing adherence or non-adherence of rituals, making fun of those who are more visible in the community is not going to achieve anything. Brahmin community has faced many threats throughout history; and has found ways to emerge strong and spirited.

The keeper of score is supposed to be neutral third party.
The most biased person keeping the score is not acceptable.

Satyam bruyat priyam bruyat na bruyat satyam apriyam
priyam cha nanrutam bruyat esha dharmah sanatanah
Only speak the truth that is pleasant to others
Do no speak the truth that might be unpleasant to others
Never speak untruth that is pleasant to others
This is the path of the eternal morality called Sanatana Dharma

But that is lost on you as you do not believe in that either

Are you not forgetting the most important group...

the people who CAN'T BUT HAVE TO relate

everything to Brahmanism or anti Brahmanism???

Without them how can there be the further

classifications???

You (this can mean anyone) are not supposed to

point out at a person, threaten him, separate him

from the crowd with your index finger. That is why

the majority of fingers (3 out of 5) make a U turn and

point back at YOU - who is pointing out.

It is a silent reminder of the sterling proverb

"A pot calling the kettle black"!

I have been trained in Abhinayam but I must confess

do not know any vulgar body language gestures. I

never knew them, I never needed then and I will

never understand them- even if displayed.

I have heard of "hair-splitters" and "people who

shave an egg" just to kill time. So this must be

another such new form of sports launched on

Deepavali Amaavasyai day! Bravo! :clap2:

Mrs. VR, if you say your comment about three fingers pointing towards me when I point a finger at someone else is not a comment directed at me as a person, then, I will just take your word for it. I will revise the counter as follows:

Insult counter: Group A = 0, Group B = 3, Group C = 0

Group A = people who criticize Brahminism in one form or another,
Group B = those who try to defend Brahminism in one form or another, and
Group C = everyone else.

Atheists do not commit sins as there is no 'sin' and whatever they do is progressive. Like maamohan singh justified raja's corruption and sitting tight over corrupt actions of sonia, chidambaram and other members of his (?) cabinet.

Atheists are driven by their "inner call, called conscience". Not by the Ghosts/Gods/Religions!

Dr. Singh - maybe an Atheist or not, I don't know for sure - believes in the basic principle of Indian/American law that ALL citizens are INNOCENT until proven otherwise beyond reasonable doubt in the court of law...

Theist wants to read the law upside down: All are guilty unless proven otherwise! That's against the law of the land!!

Now, in the final Charge Sheet, it appears, CBI is not stressing the Rs. 30,900 Crores of NOTIONAL loss! They are walking away from it!! LOL.

Now, the matra is "Raja issued license to ineligible Applicants".... the problem there is the Applicants themselves LIED in their Application, under penalty of perjury... What can Raja do anything about it?

Once the Trial starts, the public will come to know how the CBI and the Supreme Court have been CHEATING the public on this 2G "Scam".

Media will then run stories talking bad about CBI and SC - the FAILED institutions in India...

Wait & watch.

Last edited:
closed. tried to understand the purpose of this thread, but however i see it, all i could think was, this is waiting to get a ugly turn... hence closed.

issues = discuss in private.
no solution = stay away from each other's post and stop replying and inciting the other(s) to post a reply.
period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back