• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A theory is something nobody believes, except the person who made it.
An experiment is something everybody believes, except the person who made it.
:tsk:

Q: Name the 3 fastest means of communication.
A: Telephone, Television, Tell-a-woman
:eyebrows:

In a Test between India and Australia, the fiery Bret Lee was sending quivers down the Indian spine. The new batsman, our Santa, walked slowly to the crease, not feeling unlike a lamb at the slaughter house.
As Lee thundered in, suddenly Santa stood up in the crease, and signalled that he wanted the sight screen adjusted. Adjustments were made and Brett Lee was ready to come in again.
Once again, in the middle of his run-up, Santa found something disturbing in the sight screen. Indeed, this went on a few times before the irritated umpire, Steve Bucknor walked up to the batsman and enquired, "Where do you want the sight screen, for God`s sake?"
Santa asked, with an ounce of fear, "Could I have it between Lee and me?"
:peace:

There was an expectant father who had spent quite some time waiting for the offspring to arrive - at his in-laws place. He was absolutely positive that his wife was going to present him with a boy and wouldn`t hear of anything else.
As his leave balance had gone into the red, he told his father-in-law, "When my son comes, do not call up office and say that I have become a father of a boy. Then I`ll have to shell out a lot for parties, etc. Just tell me that the clock has arrived. This will be our code for the arrival of my son."
The offspring does arrive one day, but it`s a daughter. The father-in-law now thinks, "If I tell him that the clock has not arrived, he`ll misunderstand that some thing has happened to the baby and come rushing over."
So he sends the message, "The clock has arrived, ! but the pendulum is missing."
:clock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back