• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Certified Gentleman - e teasing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janaki Jambunathan

This is not WO (Women Only) thread but about women- threat they face!
Yesterday there were 4 such threats which are crimes againt women what I call e- teasing (ev)e teasing (s)e(xual) Assault e assault I dont really know if these terms exisit and if so I should share the honour of coing these terms
Three relates to me and one to Renuka

It was there for a breif period in the thread - Divorced - What is Mutual - vanished now

They were posted by a "Certified Gentleman" who procalaims to have been divorced and orphaned says something about Pushani in 1 vegetable fry in 2 and a toxic sexiest statement of throwing away her on 1st sight- if she were his in law and in the 4 questions about the intelligent capacity of Renuka

And who certifies him? Look up in Jokes AO The cleaning is over everything vanished in thin air

I think we should have 0 tolerance for all this It is the responsibility of every one to wipe out the menace It in not for men with pathalogical Brain sick mind and acid tongue Discussion with open and clean mind should be encouraged "Clean India" is all India campaign now you see!

Probably J J missed two more worst kind of comments against me!

Cleaning up threads is essential at times, in our forum! :decision:

Vulgar words with double meanings and about death were prevalent in ALL the posts of that member, yesterday.

If this continues, we can request for banning 'that' member from our forum! :lock1:

Today morning when I log in to this site, I was surprised to find that there were unusually more than a dozen entries by one poster.

Interesting is that he/she has something to say in most of the threads and I don’t know how many of the Members were able to figure out what he/she wishes to convey in some of such postings.

I think, IMO, it may be that he/she is aggressively taking all out efforts to become a ‘VETERAN’ by accomplishing the number of postings in a short duration.

We have all types in this Forum.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
One line or even one smiley will be added as one post by Computer Ji. :)

So, why this kola veRi to abuse other members here? :confused:

P.S: Not all those posts are tricky, many are straight attacks. :brick:

JJ ji

I understand your feelings regarding posts of some mmber.

some dysfunctional people are also members in this forum

they post to relieve themselves and find comfort in posting something not making much sense

we have to show some understanding. they might have a mental problem.

we can ignore such posts instead of reacting.

as long as they do not mean any harm, we can put up with it. of course it calls for tolerance.

sometimes we also feel irritated with posts of other senior members.

the immediate impulse is to get them banned. it is discovered , the person is suffering on personal front and posts

something nasty.

most become sane and normal after sometime.

your posts are interesting and full of wisdom .keep it up.cheers.

Thread cleaning is sometimes essential, Krish Sir!

No need for all those abusive posts and they should be deleted.

This is not WO (Women Only) thread but about women- threat they face!
Yesterday there were 4 such threats which are crimes againt women what I call e- teasing (ev)e teasing (s)e(xual) Assault e assault I dont really know if these terms exisit and if so I should share the honour of coing these terms

It was there for a breif period in the thread - Divorced - What is Mutual - vanished now

They were posted by a "Certified Gentleman" who procalaims to have been divorced and orphaned says something about Pushani in 1 vegetable fry in 2 and a toxic sexiest statement of throwing away her on 1st sight- if she were his in law and in the 4 questions about the intelligent capacity of Renuka

And who certifies him? Look up in Jokes AO The cleaning is over everything vanished in thin air

I think we should have 0 tolerance for all this It is the responsibility of every one to wipe out the menace It in not for men with pathalogical Brain sick mind and acid tongue Discussion with open and clean mind should be encouraged "Clean India" is all India campaign now you see!

Dear Janaki Ji,

Thank you for being concerned for me but personally I did not take what the Certified Gentleman wrote about me seriously becos that person has a rather unconventional way of expressing himself/herself.

We are assuming that member is a male..but there is no 100% evidence that the member is a male.

Now coming to comments of my intelligence capacity..I saw what that member wrote about me but frankly speaking to me it just seemed a bit kiddish and not really a personal attack(at least for me).

I think I am saying this becos I have got used to many sorts of speculation about my intelligence capacity.At least I appreciate that that member was direct about in a funny manner but in the past (many months ago) I have had other "respected" members who comment that I do not have analytical ability, I do not have a Guru hence my understanding of religion is flawed and much more in a rather acidic manner, talking about me being arrogant and having an attitude etc.

So compared to all that what was written yesterday is nothing and I think all of us have been engaging in fun posts with that person so it was normal for he/she to take some friendly "liberty".

At the same time I do not want to really make a big issue of that member becos at times I am not all that innocent and I do "hit' back to others too.

So for me its live and let live and have fun.

I also do not want to play damsel in distress complaining about post by males.

I see myself as a human and deal with everyone the same..be it male or female.

If I want to say something I just say it and if another person wants to say something to me..they can go ahead and as long it falls withing Forum rules it is Ok for me.

I hope you do not get me wrong..I appreciate your concern for female members and also for standing up for me..I will never forget you standing up for me.....but its just that I do not want anyone to think that we females ourselves at times hit back to males and when some supposed male hits badly back we play "female cry babies"

So you see it will be 2015..so its high time there is no more damsel in distress..we have to be gender neutral and come whatever may.
We can be Rambos too if we want!LOL

I hope you do not misunderstand my post.

But whatever said and done...I feel a bit 'sad' that member got banned.

Reason is becos he/she used to start some crazy fun posts..may be he/she got too carried away for some reasons and got banned.

Last edited:

Mam,

What for the ‘Report’ button is there?

Every Member is governed by the following among other Terms and Conditions of the Forum:
·

"If you find the views/opinions of another member offensive, please do not participate. Use the Report Post option to bring it to the attention of a moderator or admin. If it violates the rules of the website, they will be edited/removed. Remember that people are entitled to their opinions, and it’s up to everyone to express them in a respectful manner.
·
·
Don't post personal attacks against other members. Take up whatever your issue you have with them privately.

If you have nothing positive to say and you can't express yourself in a VERY civil and respectful manner, then please don't post."

As such, you need not exercise any tolerance with any posting and if you find any post aimed at personal attack, don’t waste time, just click the ‘Report’ button and record your complaint.

Exercising tolerance will only pave way for the other Member to take advantage of your silence and shall continue his offensive/abusive postings.

Also learn to practice ‘Rowthiram Pazhagu’ which is more important especially with Members who have ‘My way or the High way’ attitude.

Mam,

What for the ‘Report’ button is there?

Every Member is governed by the following among other Terms and Conditions of the Forum:
·

"If you find the views/opinions of another member offensive, please do not participate. Use the Report Post option to bring it to the attention of a moderator or admin. If it violates the rules of the website, they will be edited/removed. Remember that people are entitled to their opinions, and it’s up to everyone to express them in a respectful manner.
·
·
Don't post personal attacks against other members. Take up whatever your issue you have with them privately.

If you have nothing positive to say and you can't express yourself in a VERY civil and respectful manner, then please don't post."

As such, you need not exercise any tolerance with any posting and if you find any post aimed at personal attack, don’t waste time, just click the ‘Report’ button and record your complaint.

Exercising tolerance will only pave way for the other Member to take advantage of your silence and shall continue his offensive/abusive postings.

Also learn to practice ‘Rowthiram Pazhagu’ which is more important especially with Members who have ‘My way or the High way’ attitude.

Dear sri vb,

what is all this about ? I think I have missed something. Who is this member banned? If the name is not unmentionable.

Dear Vaagmi Sir,

Probably most of the members missed the most offensive post against me!
It appeared in RAgam ThAnam Pallavi thread. Of course now deleted! :peace:

I feel this thread has served its purpose and there is no use writing about someone who is not here to defend him/herself.

Let it be an eye opener to a few who tend to tease other Members.

Let it be an eye opener to a few who tend to tease other Members.

Dear Sir,

Teasing is totally different from a Personal Attack.

Teasing means
make fun of or attempt to provoke (a person or animal) in a playful way.

Frankly speaking its no big deal what happened.

There are many others who indulge in personal attack and are still hanging around in Forum and not banned.

So it only reflects badly on all of us here acting as if we are totally innocent.

So he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

I know I am not innocent either and have indulged in playful exchange of posts with that member too so I do not really want to take those posts too seriously.

I dont think everyone understands wacky dark humor.

Probably J J missed two more worst kind of comments against me!

Cleaning up threads is essential at times, in our forum! :decision:

Now I know that this maladay is more than what I can see! I see it differently Cleaning should not mean throwing away the baby through the window with bath waters In fact I responded to all the three comments and I can always hit back with a punch! But that is all vanished My right to hit back has been taken away while cleaning. At times I can be a Street Fighter The idea of this post is to expose these certified Gentlemen (CG) and pay them on their own coin - name & shame them and cleaning provides them an easy exit route! Rember you were curious about my post 2 in another thread for which I responded after you let the cat out of the bag! and I know curiosity kills the cat - but that is yet to see the light of they day Your RTI was clean bowled!

My response to Pushani was some thing like this I donot remember exact words

Big mouth ! Not big enough for my Pusani Just right enough for a mug of (Pu) Saani

I do appreciate the Street smart fighting abilities in women like Jayalaitha & Mamtha I am identifiable with Mamta - I am artist doing lots of painting like her with Jayalalith Identity is absolute - JJ!! I can see I am impulsive like her,looking at her respones to her opponent MK

Dear Sir,

Teasing is totally different from a Personal Attack.

Teasing means

Frankly speaking its no big deal what happened.

There are many others who indulge in personal attack and are still hanging around in Forum and not banned.

So it only reflects badly on all of us here acting as if we are totally innocent.

So he who has not sinned cast the first stone.

I know I am not innocent either and have indulged in playful exchange of posts with that member too so I do not really want to take those posts too seriously.

I dont think everyone understands wacky dark humor.

I agree fully I Know I am also not innocent either- since you feel the purpose of this post is achived we may ignore this post But one doubt- Is eve teasing is simple teasing only as you have explained - then why the adjective EVE and made a criminal offence in India! But glorified in Bolywood and Kolywood

My suggestion to Praveen:

1. Create a separate thread and name it Punching bag.

2. When an instance of a member losing his control and misusing the forum comes to your notice, transfer his offensive posts to this thread and bar him from further posting. Let the offended members take it out on him by delivering as many punches as they want.

This will save other members to escape the torture of being stupid bystanders while a slug-fest goes on here about an issue which is completely mysterious and about which they know nothing.

I agree fully I Know I am also not innocent either- since you feel the purpose of this post is achived we may ignore this post But one doubt- Is eve teasing is simple teasing only as you have explained - then why the adjective EVE and made a criminal offence in India! But glorified in Bolywood and Kolywood

dear JJ ji,

Its only in India the term Eve Teasing is used as far as I know..its makes a criminal offence sound so very trivial.

The term Eve Teasing is unheard of in other countries.

So its high time India uses a more legally correct terminology.

Last edited:

2. When an instance of a member losing his control and misusing the forum comes to your notice, transfer his offensive posts to this thread and bar him from further posting. Let the offended members take it out on him by delivering as many punches as they want.

This will save other members to escape the torture of being stupid bystanders while a slug-fest goes on here about an issue which is completely mysterious and about which they know nothing.
vaagmiji wants the benefit of delivering dharma adi and not be a bystander.lol

A very good suggestion! I second it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back