• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Centre cancels postal examination, to be re-held in local languages

kudandhai Srini

Conducting Exams in local language is a welcome move.

Centre cancels postal examination, to be re-held in local languages

The exam will be held again in all local languages, it was conducted only Hindi and English this time.

Amidst strong protests led by the AIADMK, CPI, DMK and TMC over the demand to conduct the exams for postal department exam in Tamil and other regional languages, the Union government cancelled it on Tuesday. The announcement was made in the Rajya Sabha by Union Minister for Law Ravi Shankar Prasad.

Responding to the protests by the Tamil MPs, he said, "I have certain issues raised by the honorable members including my friends from Tamil Nadu, I examined the matter and it is now being decided to cancel the examination. The examination will now be held in all local languages including Tamil."

Read more at: https://www.thenewsminute.com/artic...ation-following-demands-tamil-nadu-mps-105568

Knowing very well the Tamil Nadu politics, the decision to conduct the examination only in Hindi and English was a wrong one. Now the exam has been cancelled. Had proper care had been taken, this incidence could have been avoided and it would not have become an issue.

Knowing very well the Tamil Nadu politics, the decision to conduct the examination only in Hindi and English was a wrong one. Now the exam has been cancelled. Had proper care had been taken, this incidence could have been avoided and it would not have become an issue.

hi

how much money/manpower wasted....sorry to say to the candidates...becoz our attitude...SAB KUCH CHALTA

HAI BHAI....

Latest ads

Back