• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Case of potential eugenic characteristics within the Brahmin population

As an amateur, I've been studying the disproportionate presence of the V1(Varna 1) in multiple fronts in India despite the reservation which is far more clogged in North Indian states. Is it due to favourable eugenics or maybe genetics (although it's seems absurd and is a topic among the far right traditional circles in social media).

Understanding this may enable an understanding as to whether this is just an archaic social structure that will die with increasing prosperity of Bharat or does it intend to prevent genepool dilution of a community with predominant Indo European genepool presence. I'm reiterating that I'm just an amateur. Just trying to make sense or find a logical rationale behind the system which is muddled in between the AMT, Out of India theory, justification of Inter caste marriage and so on.

Latest ads

Back