• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Calendar 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

iyyerram

Hi all,

A very Happy New Year to all TB members..... After a long gap im posting in TB.com..

I am posting here the religious calendar for the year 2012 . This calendar comprise the important festivals and also the monthly Vratams like Pradosham,Shashti ,Amavasai etc from Jan 2012 till Dec 2012. If any discrepencies please let me know and also let me know if this was useful for you.

Ramanathan.S

Attachments

• calendar 2012.pdf
    123.5 KB · Views: 303
Dear sir,

It is very useful and thanks a lot. If it is possible you can add timings also for e.g. when to keep pongal in the pot, etc. where ever necessary.

with regards,

S. Ramanathan

Dear Ramanathan.S

Thanks you very much for the Calender. I always wanted a calender like this in English as I cannot read Tamil.Many thanks Again.

Thank you for a useful calendar.

You may refer to Vaithikasri for all details. If you have any clarification,
you can send a mail to the author Shri Nannilam V Rajagopala Ganapadigal at his
mail ID. [email protected]. A book is published entitled "Vaitheekasri" every
which gives all details. It is a ready reckoner. It will be quite useful. You can browse
through website also. Please try it out.

Balasubramanian
Ambattur

IN SOME CALENDARS IT IS SHOWN AS BELOW :

14 Sat VISHU PUNYAKALAM (VISHU KANI) Mesha Ravi sankramananam (Tharpanam) TAMIL NEW YEAR – NANDHANA VARSHAM - MEDAM (CHITHIRAI) month begins

IN SOME CALENDARS IT IS SHOWN AS GIVEN BELOW :

CHITHIRAI Month - TAMIL NEW YEAR FALLS ON FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2012.

WHICH IS CORRECT?

S. PadmanabhanView attachment Tamil.pdf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back