• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Budget Hotel in Mylapore

• Thread starter sankara_sharmah
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sankara_sharmah

I would like to stay in a Hotel near Kapaleeswarar temple for a week from 28/10/2010. The hotels listed on the net are all expensive.

I would like to know if any member knows a good, decent hotel near the temple. I was told it is difficult to get accommodation during the Deepavali period. So I would like to book now.

Thank you.

There is Sangeetha Residency near luz signal.
Samco opp to the temple tank.

u can try these 2.

Swagath Hotel
244, Royapettaha High Road
Chennai - 600 014
Tamil Nadu (India)
Phone : +(91)-(44)-28268466 / 28260663

You can stay at the above hotel which is hardly one and a half kms away from Mylapore temple. Staying is ok since both a/c and non a/c rooms are available and the location is also very convenient to go to any part of Chennai (well connected by bus and auto/taxi available round the clock) and charges are also very reasonable. But in the restaurant attached except coffee/tea, other items served are not upto the standard. But within half a km good restaurants like Hotel Woodlands, Hotel Saravana Bhavan etc are situated.

Thank you all. I checked out the above hotels.

I remembered that I had seen Karpagambal Lodge in Mylapore near the Ramakrishna Math book depot. Now it is called Hotel Karpagam International. The location is ideal because it is very near the temple and the Ramakrishna Math.

Does anyone have a opinion about this hotel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back