• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bramhin bride wanted.

Name of the Bridegroom
Asshwin
Date of Birth
Nov 14, 1989
Height
6'1"
Body Type
Athletic
Complexion
Wheatish
Marital Status
Divorced
Willing to Relocate
No
Subsect/Caste
Brahacharam
Hi,
I am on the look out for a suitable bride for my only son. Working as a Executive in TCS. Annual income 4 to 5 lakh. Has completed B.Com. Grew up in a Upper middle class, Nuclear family with Traditional values. Currently settled in Vasai. My son has interest in e-comerce. He does not want to migrate. Feels India has better scope.

He is 6'1" with athletic body, Vegetarian, Non Smoker, drinks in parties. His passion is driving and riding. A reasonably good photographer. His date of birth is 14/11/1989. Time 00.35 a.m. Mulund-Mumbai. Kartigai nakshatram. Horoscope can be shared on request.

His first love marriage ended in divorce. He is awaiting divorce by mutual consent, should happen around September 2022.

Family has 3 houses. One car 3 bikes. Investment in Shares, mutual funds and bank FD. Father , retired share market professional, but active in share market. Mother retired banker.

What we want:
A non career girl plain graduates prefered. No problem in girl working or not working. Willing to settle in India with parents. Willing to have kids. Willing to help out in kitchen (all of us cook). Celebrate our festivals. We prefer south indian home cooked food. Not averse to eating out occasionally.

No monetary expectations from girls side.

Would prefer an ADJUSTING girl with brothers and/or sister/s, both parents. No broken family, (broken by seperation). Average or above average looks. With non interfering family.

Contact Venkatraman 9518703494 on whatsapp or Mobile.

Latest ads

Back