• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

brahmanartham

Status
Not open for further replies.
அண்ணன் தம்பி இருவறையும் ஒரு தெவசத்தில் வரிக்க கூடாது. வேதம் அறியாதவரை , நோயாளியை வரிக்க கூடாது. பஹிஷ்டை காரியின் புருஷன் அர்ஹரல்ல. பத்னி, புத்ரர் இல்லாதவரும் அர்ஹரல்ல. மூன்று நாட்களுக்குள் ப்ராஹ்மணார்த்தம் புஜித்தவரும் கூடாது.
புருஷ சூக்தமாவது சொல்ல தெரிய வேன்டும்
என்னை சொல்லு என்று கேட்பவரும் கூடாது. நான் உன் வீட்டில் ப்ராஹ்மனணாக இருக்கிறேன். நீ என் வீட்டில் ப்ராஹ்மனணாக இரு என்று ஏற்பாடு செய்ய கூடாது. 3 மாத்திற்கு மேல்பட்ட கர்பிணியின் பதியும் கூடாது.பெற்றோருக்கு ஆப்தீகம் முடிக்காதவரும் கூடாது.

அன்று காலை வபனம் செய்து கொண்டவர் கூடாது. குஷ்டம், சொத்தை பல், சொத்தை நக்ம் உள்ளவர் கூடாது. தீர்த்தம் தவிற வேரொன்றும் சாப்பிடக்கூடாது. தாம்பூலம் போடலாம். வேறெந்த வைதீக கர்மாவும் செய்யக்கூடாது.

10 முறை காயத்ரி ஜபம் செய்து தீர்த்தம் சாப்பிட்ட பிறகு சாயங்கால சந்த்யைக்கு அர்ஹன் ஆவான். சிராத்த ப்ராஹ்மணர் ஒருவரை ஒருவர் தொடக்கூட்டாது. பேசக்கூடாது.மெளனமாக புஜிக்க வேன்டியதை விரலால் தொட்டு காண்பிக்க வேண்டும்

. நெய் பாயசம் இரண்டயும் எறியக்கூடாது. மற்றெல்லாவற்றிலும் பாக்கி வைக்க வேண்டும். இரவு பசி எடுக்காதவாறு அவசரமின்றி புஜிக்க வேண்டும்

.பிரதி வசனம் சொல்ல தெரிந்து கொள்ள வேண்டும். மாமியார் சிராத்தத்தில் பிராமனணாக உட்காரலாம்.

மாமியார் சிராத்தத்தில் பிராமனணாக உட்காரலாம் - is it ok to sit as brahamana if my parents are alive.

மாமியார் சிராத்தத்தில் பிராமனணாக உட்காரலாம் - is it ok to sit as brahamana if my parents are alive.

# 3-Shri Gopalan has mentioned that you can sit as a Brahmana

The custom of Maappillai becoming a Sraaddhabraahmanan is followed in some families/some groups and in such cases, I think the condition of his parents being alive or not, is not considered relevant. But there are some others who strictly observe the rule that one cannot officiate as a sraaddhabraahmanan if his father is alive. Hence, you will have to consult elders in your family immediate and extended, and follow the customs.
A forum like this may not be the final judge.

That is correct, but can I sit for brahmanartham when my parents are alive?

sons of sastrikals are sitting for brahmanartham in one house and in another house the father of the son is sitting for braahmanartham. In the same house on the same day on the same sratham father and son should not sit as visvethevar and pithru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back