• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Boring in Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey friends,

Many a times I get bored in my office schedule... I always do this thing...

I use my mobile and dial mi boss's number when he'z away and then when he rushes to his desk I usually cut the call in my mobile... It is a old phone and hence none of the nubbers are recorded... how is it....? I love the way he rushes... he he he :)

Any new ideas, please post here a few.

Hey friends,

Many a times I get bored in my office schedule... I always do this thing...

I use my mobile and dial mi boss's number when he'z away and then when he rushes to his desk I usually cut the call in my mobile... It is a old phone and hence none of the nubbers are recorded... how is it....? I love the way he rushes... he he he :)

Dear Srikish
If you continue to do this, there is a saying in Tamil பல நாள் திருடன் ஒரு நாள் அகப்படுவான்.

do suryayog
meditation of sun
it give energy to your mind
body it makes u fresh whole day
u start doing your work without boring

If you get bored please start chanting Om Namo Narayana silently as many times as you possibly can. As an elderly
person I advise you and you will see the result yourself.

PC RAMABADDRAn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back