• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bhimaratha Shanthi for mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
ஶ்ரீமான் ராஜகோபால கனபாடிகள் சந்தேக நிவாரணி மூன்றாவது பாகத்தில் எண்பதாவது பக்கத்தில் கணவனோ மனைவியோ இல்லாதவர்கள் கட்டாயம் இந்த சாந்திகளை செய்து கொள்ளத்தான் வேண்டும் என்கிறார். ஏனென்றால் மனித உடலிலும் குடும்பத்திலும் ஏற்படும் ஒரு சில தோஷங்களை போக்குவதற்கு இந்த சாந்தி கர்மாக்கள் செய்ய படுவதாலும் ,இவர்கள் செய்து கொள்ளாவிட்டால் அவர்களையும் அவரது குடும்பத்ததையும் பாதிக்கலாம் என்பதால் அவரது மகன்களும், மகள் களும் பேரன் பேத்திகளும் சேர்ந்து செய்து வைக்க வேண்டும் என்கிறார்.

இரு மகன்களும் ஹோமம் செய்யலாம். in rituals, ceremonies, poojaas, sticky thread details of bheema ratha shaanthi is there. you may do as per your financial status.

vanakkam it is needy to do bheemaratha santhi to your mother. Eldest sonwith his wife can do sankalpam on behalf of your mother and do homam.
Ayushya homam, Nakshtara homam Mrthunjaya homam and navagraha homam are to be performed. all your family memebrs can join this homam...
expenses may be shared. after doing all these homam the abisekam can be done to your mothe sand all you can donamaskarams to yhour mother and get her
blessings. the saqstrugal will explain the rest of the thins Rajapa nkl

Thank you sir. Can someone suggest me a "good" sastrigal in and around Tambaram ? I am sorry to mention, but few of them we engaged were more of "money minded" and "always in a hurry" than performing the rituals in a satisfactory way. ( I didn't mean to hurt anyone here).

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back