• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bheema ratha shanthi

Respected members,
We intend celebrating Bheema ratha shanthi in October 2023 in USA. As we know, finding a group of vadhyars is difficult in USA. So with a limited number of vadhyars, how can we conduct all procedures/homam/Puja etc.? We have a group of devotees who regularly chant and conduct rudrabhishek am, and will it be good to invite them for chanting and for homam alongwith vadhyar?
What are the homam to be conducted (like ganapati homam, ayushya homam, mrityunjay homam, ekadasa rudra homam)? I need list of all important homams. Is rudra ekadasi a must?
For my knowledge I would like to know the details of procedure of the function in its order.
In our Shashtiapthpurthy thirumangalya dharanam was there. In Bheemaratha shanthi also can we have thirumangalya dharanam?
If you can explain in detail, we will discuss with the available vadhyar through my son and make necessary arrangements without missing out anything.
Do you know any Tamil vadhyars staying in and around Raleigh (North Carolina).
We will be grateful for your detailed information/guidance.
My email id is [email protected].
Thanks

Respected members,
We intend celebrating Bheema ratha shanthi in October 2023 in USA. As we know, finding a group of vadhyars is difficult in USA. So with a limited number of vadhyars, how can we conduct all procedures/homam/Puja etc.? We have a group of devotees who regularly chant and conduct rudrabhishek am, and will it be good to invite them for chanting and for homam alongwith vadhyar?
What are the homam to be conducted (like ganapati homam, ayushya homam, mrityunjay homam, ekadasa rudra homam)? I need list of all important homams. Is rudra ekadasi a must?
For my knowledge I would like to know the details of procedure of the function in its order.
In our Shashtiapthpurthy thirumangalya dharanam was there. In Bheemaratha shanthi also can we have thirumangalya dharanam?
If you can explain in detail, we will discuss with the available vadhyar through my son and make necessary arrangements without missing out anything.
Thanks
Hiif you want my team will come and perform for you
Please call 9845128400

Respected members,
Thanks
A very interesting ritual.
I have heard about it from elders and understand it's conducted on the 69th birthday.
Would really appreciate if our learned members could share all the details about Bheema Ratha Shanti.
If there are any references or books, it would be even wonderful to know about it in detail.
Thanks
C R Iyer

Latest ads

Back