• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bhagthi Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think i have heard the modern bakthi songs but one by one I am beginning to because of all the posting here, thanks to sir Alwan and all others contribution.. they are simply lovely.. :)

Bushu,
Long time since seeing your post.Thanks for your compliments.
No 'sir' pl, I have stopped 'ji'in your name as you wished.no formalities anymore.
Alwan

I don't think i have heard the modern bakthi songs but one by one I am beginning to because of all the posting here, thanks to sir Alwan and all others contribution.. they are simply lovely.. :)

Bushu,
Long time since seeing your post.Thanks for your compliments.
No 'sir' pl, I have stopped 'ji'in your name as you wished.no formalities anymore.
Alwan

Ok ok no more sir I will address you as Talwan from now on.. thanks for reminding me.. :) good songs by the way.. have to sit and hear more of them.. I am back from visiting my children in NY.. son in law had a fracture, better now.. just felt like seeing them.. :) I will try and be more active here.. :) take care..

Bushu :)

Bushu ,
A little correction. My name is Alwan. t.Alwan is with my initial.I logged in with user name talwan,so it appears.Pl call me Alwan.
Thanks for your time in this thread,
By the way what happened to ponniyin selvan,and other Kalki's st

Ok ok no more sir I will address you as Talwan from now on.. thanks for reminding me.. :) good songs by the way.. have to sit and hear more of them.. I am back from visiting my children in NY.. son in law had a fracture, better now.. just felt like seeing them.. :) I will try and be more active here.. :) take care..

Bushu ,
A little correction. My name is Alwan. t.Alwan is with my initial.I logged in with user name talwan,so it appears.Pl call me Alwan.
Thanks for your time in this thread,
By the way what happened to ponniyin selvan,and other Kalki's st

Achachoo!!! LOL!!! sorry Alwan, it was a typo, not intentionally.. please thank ellam pannadengo, I like to visit this forum... and about ponniyin selvam, you know after i had the flu I completely forgot about it.. I have to start reading it again, I read the first two or three perhaps four and later, I did not, Are you reading them?? I was going to say, en kadhaiye oru periya puranam, idhile enge time for other puranam.. hahahahahaa!!! just thamash.. I will keep you posted.. O! on there is a British show called Dontown Abbey, if you get a chance to see it on You Tube, please do.. it is very well done drama..

Take care..

Take your time Bushu on Ponniyin ,,,,,.Keep posting.
Alwan

Achachoo!!! LOL!!! sorry Alwan, it was a typo, not intentionally.. please thank ellam pannadengo, I like to visit this forum... and about ponniyin selvam, you know after i had the flu I completely forgot about it.. I have to start reading it again, I read the first two or three perhaps four and later, I did not, Are you reading them?? I was going to say, en kadhaiye oru periya puranam, idhile enge time for other puranam.. hahahahahaa!!! just thamash.. I will keep you posted.. O! on there is a British show called Dontown Abbey, if you get a chance to see it on You Tube, please do.. it is very well done drama..

Take care..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back