• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Beware of some organizations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,
Last week I got a shocking news about the about an organisation which is been run by some guru. This is not an article, hypothesis or a speculation. This is a real incident which happened in one person’s life whom I met last week.
Last week I was in Srirangam for Thirumanjanam in Thanvandaheri temple. After the thirumanjanam, they asked me to wait. Since it was taking long time, many people were waiting to see the alangaram and archanai. I was just telling some slokas and I was uttering with some wrong spashtams, one elderly lady came to me and corrected with me to tell the slokas in a proper way.
I had a discussion with her and she was asking about my family and the conversation goes on. I don't know what she felt about myself and felt like sharing some personal information with me. I agreed towards that and she went on.
Her second son was a graduate and was earning Rs.25000 salary in Trichy itself. She suddenly broke out and I asked the reason, she told me that he is no more with them and he has been moved fully to the organization which is located in the outskirts of coimbatore. Her son joined the organization for yoga and some meditation. They mesmerized him and made sure that they stay with them and do the work for themselves. After some time, he moved to Coimbatore and he was never turning up to their house. His parents were searching and finally found that he is with that organization. They want to see their son and the folks haven't allowed them to see him. They told them that he is deep inside forest doing some meditation and you cannot reach them. After a long fight with them and with the help of some cops, they went inside and the met their son. They asked him to come along with them and he is not ready to come as he has been mesmerized. His mother told me that he has lost his charm and body and she cannot even digest his outlook. In the initial stage, that guy has told them it seems like here after everything for him is that organization and he won’t come out.
While going to the organization, one of the autowala has told them saying that the guru has taken and mesmerized all talented youth particularly those who work in software and other grooming industries and earning more and he is making use for his own purpose.
Not only this guy there are lot of guys like him who have been mesmerized and forced to do the activities for the sake of the organization. They go and get some money from some rich and literally they are taking Pitchai. But that guru is wearing jeans and staying in an AC room with lot of young western ladies. This is been told by that poor mother who is waiting for her son to return home.
So Guys/Gals be aware of this kind of things which are happening in this world. I have read some articles from that guru. Of course he is not against GOD. That point is safe and not like other political communities. The organization has taken the money so far he has earned from that guy who belongs to Trichy and then they make him like a slave and work for themselves. He has been mesmerized to the core.
Regarding the Mesmerism, I took this matter to one of the oldest saint whom I know. He said this is possible and there are lot of roots which are available in Kolli Malai and using that they can mesmerize a person to the core.
That lady with whom I was discussing break out to the core at one point and told me that they now don’t know whether their son is alive or not. Still she is hoping for the best, she has given the whole thing to GOD and she told me that definitely GOD will bring their son.
Why I am telling this, is to be aware of these kind of organization who project themselves as true and social worker. Behind the scenes they are doing lot of underground activities, which we all should know and should stay away from them.
No offences meant, just thought of sharing, if anyone here is a devotee or member of that organization, they can clarify.

Last edited:
I too want to share a personal experience, We , meaning my family with my wife , while travelling in the MRT , get to hear some sour experience of another hindu woman, she told us her daughter get converted to christianity and with complete disregard to sensitivity of the Family members she throwed away the murals in the altar -saying the gods depicted in the murals as satan...

We don't know how to console the poor mother...

Beware of some organizations.

Dear Sri Prasad,

From the details given by you in your post I could not find anything wrong with " the Yoga organization" that the youngster has joined. This has been happening for many years in the past also. I have known cases where many highly educated and talented youngsters leave good jobs to take even Sanyas. You can find such persons in Sri Ramakrishna Mission, Chinmaya Mission and other Mutts. The youngster referred to is an educated person and he must have a valid reason for throwing away a good job and join this "Yoga Organization". I do understand the mental agony of the mother. But don't you think it would be wiser to meet the "Guru" himself and get the clarification for the doubts instead of basing faith on the words of an "Auto Driver"?
Many organizations have their own Rules and Disciplines to regulate outsiders. But certainly no one can prevent close relatives visiting their dear ones who had joined the organization. Properly approached I don't think there will be difficulty in meeting any one, including "the Guru".

Regards,
Brahmanyan.

Dear rprasad79 Ji,

I came upon a book titled 'A mystic's musings' about Sri Juggi Vasudev recently and it is in a question/answer form. This was quite an interesting read.

But when I asked Sri Nacchinarkiniyan Ji about this person, he did not give a favourable reply. He said that this person is anti-brahmin.

I only know this person from this book, and the anti-brahminism was not apparent.

As Sri Brahmanyan Ji says, please get more details about this organization. Youmay converse with Sri Nacchinarkiniyan Ji also about this.

This outfit has branches in the U.S. also.

Just FYI.

Pranams,
KRS

Dear Sri Prasad,

From the details given by you in your post I could not find anything wrong with " the Yoga organization" that the youngster has joined. This has been happening for many years in the past also. I have known cases where many highly educated and talented youngsters leave good jobs to take even Sanyas. You can find such persons in Sri Ramakrishna Mission, Chinmaya Mission and other Mutts. The youngster referred to is an educated person and he must have a valid reason for throwing away a good job and join this "Yoga Organization". I do understand the mental agony of the mother. But don't you think it would be wiser to meet the "Guru" himself and get the clarification for the doubts instead of basing faith on the words of an "Auto Driver"?
Many organizations have their own Rules and Disciplines to regulate outsiders. But certainly no one can prevent close relatives visiting their dear ones who had joined the organization. Properly approached I don't think there will be difficulty in meeting any one, including "the Guru".

Regards,
Brahmanyan.

Dear Sri Brahmanyan,
Yes i too agree your points, but take the case of other instituitions and organizations. Only they are fully fit, they will allow them to become a sanyasi or go in the path of Sanyasa. There are several paths in order to get in to the Guru's path. I know one of my friend, who is more attached to Kanchi Mutt and he leave his job just to become a sanyasi. He is not given the role to do so immediately. He has been asked to prepare and grow in the vedic community. He has been given several assignments before being fully pulled in to the Mutt. This is the case with all of our Brahmin Mutts. But the take the case of the organization run by some NB's thats not the case there. If you have money and interested in these kind of Philanthropical work and vedic work, they will take him and mentor him to some extent and then ask them to raise the funds for the organization. These kind of the oprganization cherish everywhere around the world and create various branches in US, UK and Australia etc... The vedic community is a vast one and it is not easy to take a dip and swim acrsoss. I fon't want to explain more as you are more experience and hope you know more than me.

Dear KRS Ji,
I too agree your point, The yoga and meditation taught by them is good, but one shouldn't mesmerize a person and make him work for the organization. Yeah i too agree the fault is also on the people who will fall as a prey to these people. But not allowing a mother to see his son when he is not a full sanyasi is not a correct thing.

More over take the case of Sri Adhi Sankaracharya, his mother got a varam from Lord Shiva that she should see her son when ever required and all the last rituals has to be done by him. Thats the reason, Sri Adhi Sankarar came and did the last rituals for his mother even though he is a sanyasi at that time.

The Sanyasi and the vedic activities should come like this and not through some fund raising programme and other activities like tree planting etcc. I agree Tree Planting is a good work but if you see over all, going and and falling in these kind of things for a Brahmin is not correct. We have several temples and Mutt, Go there do some good vedic and Philanthrophical work. Chase God in the way our Hindu Myhtology and Brahmin Mythology has asked to do so.

Talking of duplicity, check out this website that is entitled 'Hindu Baby Names'.

It includes Abbas, Abdul, Abdul-Hakim, Abdul-Hamid, Abdul-Jabbar, Abdul-Karim, Abdul-Latiff etc etc. etc. of endless Muslim names given to be sold as Hindu names to the people world over such as those in the carribean islands, Malaysia, Phillipines, Indonesia etc. whose roots in India have faded.

http://www.babynamesocean.com/origin/hindu_baby_names.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back