• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Best Female Tamizh Devotion Duo - Cast your vote!

Best Tamizh Female Devotional Duo

• Priya Sisters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BostonSankara

Who do YOU think is the best female Tamizh devotional singing duo? Cast your vote for one of the two nominees or write your choice into a posted reply!

Let your voice be heard!

voting-emoticon.gif

I am not a music person, so I may not be a good judge. I prefer MS Subalakshmi's renditions. This strotam I only found from these two. Bombay Sisters singing Mahalakshmi astakam.
[video=youtube;0L_hiErVcyE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0L_hiErVcyE[/video]

In this Sulamangalam pair, the younger sister Rajalakshmi is no more & the songs of duo were recorded prior to 1992..There is no match to their melliflous singing of Kanda Shashti Kavasam

Probably you can compare Priya sisters with Ranjani Gayathri or Bombay sisters

Their rendition of Kanda Sashti kavacham is by far my favorite Tamil song!

Tutti porkku valvinai pom tunban pom.... I can hear it without even hearing it!

In this Sulamangalam pair, the younger sister Rajalakshmi is no more & the songs of duo were recorded prior to 1992..There is no match to their melliflous singing of Kanda Shashti Kavasam

Probably you can compare Priya sisters with Ranjani Gayathri or Bombay sisters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back