• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Beautiful Malibu temple in Southern California

rameshjey

I had visited Malibu temple USA in Dec '20. It is a one of the many beautiful places in USA where abodes of Shiva and Vishnu are together.This is a small video I made of the same. It includes some videos of dieties like shiva and Vishnu which cannot be found in similar other videos in Youtube and are more generic. While i shot some photos I took some photos fro Tripadvisor and a few other sites and made a compact video.

Well done sir.

I have personally visited more than 400 Hindu Temples in North America. And it is growing at a furious pace.

The beautifully illustrated book: Hindu Temples of North America Hardcover –
by Mahalingum Kolapen is a must-read.

Also

This is a list of 878 Hindu temples in the United States.

In the Washington DC area, there are more than 20 Hindu temples.

Last edited:
Well done sir.

I have personally visited more than 400 Hindu Temples in North America. And it is growing at a furious pace.

Also

Thanks . I also observed that most of the people refer to this temple as Abode of Lord Venkateswara. If you read the histoty of the temple from NYT, Trip advisor and website, I think the Lord shiva's complex was added later. The Shiva temple is not below the Vemkateswara temple. There is a huge hall with pantry arrangement below the Venkateswara complex .Lord Shiva's temple is to the right of Lord Venkateswara, but at ground level.

I had visited Malibu temple USA in Dec '20. It is a one of the many beautiful places in USA where abodes of Shiva and Vishnu are together.This is a small video I made of the same. It includes some videos of dieties like shiva and Vishnu which cannot be found in similar other videos in Youtube and are more generic. While i shot some photos I took some photos fro Tripadvisor and a few other sites and made a compact video.

I am also a regular visitor to this beautiful temple whenever I visit L A . The temple is located in a calm area
I suggest whoever goes to Los Angeles should visit this temple.

Well done sir.

Also

hi

im very close to washington DC....i know all temples in and around MD/VA/ PA area of tristate...i visited

most of the temples...some are still coming new temples...i am connected with one of the temple...

hi

im very close to washington DC....i know all temples in and around MD/VA/ PA area of tristate...i visited

most of the temples...some are still coming new temples...i am connected with one of the temple...
Normally whenever I visit a temple I record what I saw and keep track in a spreadsheet. Now I have started making videos using stills and clips so that my memory is intact.
I have visited many temples in New York, Boston and Connecticut in East coast. there is one Balaji temple in New Jersey which is very beautiful. I ahve visted almost all temples in Bay area multiple times. Most of the time my wife and I used to go by buses without disturbing our children.
The Kamakshi temple in Sunnyvale/Santa clara (near Walsh street) is a very good temple where you can feel the divinity and imagine that your are in Kanchi Kamakshi Amman sannidhi. Surprise of surprise, the priest was known to me in India when we visited Kanchi Mutt in Kancheepuram. He had gone to US on the directions of Shri Shri Jayendra Saraswati. This year on Jan 7 my granddaughter was to attend her first day in preschool school and so we went on 6th (Sunday ) to request for an Archanai. But due to some other issue there was no Archanai. The priest assured that next day morning he will perform the arcahan after morning pooja and give the prasadam when we come next time, and he kept his promise. Not only that he invited my children druing a suvasini pooja and gave saree, blouse bits, frock for my grand daughter. It was a great gesture.

In a distance land these are the connecting links that keeps Sanatana Dharmam alive and flourishing.

Normally whenever I visit a temple I record what I saw and keep track in a spreadsheet. Now I have started making videos using stills and clips so that my memory is intact.
I have visited many temples in New York, Boston and Connecticut in East coast. there is one Balaji temple in New Jersey which is very beautiful. I ahve visted almost all temples in Bay area multiple times. Most of the time my wife and I used to go by buses without disturbing our children.
The Kamakshi temple in Sunnyvale/Santa clara (near Walsh street) is a very good temple where you can feel the divinity and imagine that your are in Kanchi Kamakshi Amman sannidhi. Surprise of surprise, the priest was known to me in India when we visited Kanchi Mutt in Kancheepuram. He had gone to US on the directions of Shri Shri Jayendra Saraswati. This year on Jan 7 my granddaughter was to attend her first day in preschool school and so we went on 6th (Sunday ) to request for an Archanai. But due to some other issue there was no Archanai. The priest assured that next day morning he will perform the arcahan after morning pooja and give the prasadam when we come next time, and he kept his promise. Not only that he invited my children druing a suvasini pooja and gave saree, blouse bits, frock for my grand daughter. It was a great gesture.

In a distance land these are the connecting links that keeps Sanatana Dharmam alive and flourishing.

hi

this balaji temple is called bridgewater temple in new jersey.....my daughter wedding is planned there...

due to corona issue.....we have to postpone....its called chinna thirupati in new jersey...there is beautiful

temple in pittsburgh as well as sringer mutt temple in PA...

hi

I thought you were from the Baltimore area.

Latest ads

Back