• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Basics of Logic - Discussions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shri tks,

I thought I indirectly answered the source of your objections already in the last two pasts but it is obvious that it did not make the mark. Let me try once more.
Then I should think that both our shots have missed the mark ! :)

I have objections to your latest post as well, but as that would be a major rehash of what I have written above, and also in view of
If you are not convinced still I thank you for engagement.
I will only thank you for engaging in this debate.

Regards,

Dear Folks,

I am discontinuing the posts on Logic and Math reasons being the interest is not really there. Those who really want to follow it can access the material at my website. I will be constantly updating it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back