• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bale Pandiya - Tamizh Classic Evergreen movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectable members, Greetings.

Most of the oldies like me in this forum have seen this movie few times. Even youngsters like my daughter loved this movie. If by any chance (which is remote) if someone has not seen this movie, it is a nice comedy to watch. Great songs too. We have seen Hero in double roles in most movies... in this movie, leave alone the hero, even the villan comes in double role to add to the choas!

Watch Bale Pandiya (1962) - Sivaji Ganesan, M.R.Radha, B Movie Online | Free Bale Pandiya (1962) - Sivaji Ganesan, M.R.Radha, B Movie

(Sorry, full movie is not available. Sorry for the disappointment, please).

Last edited:
வாழ நினைத்தால் வாழலாம்... my evergreen favourite. never tire of hearing this :) grat movie.

Dear Kunjuppu and Raghy

வாழ நினைத்தால் வாழலாம்... my evergreen favourite. never tire of hearing this :) grat movie.

So, this song is from that movie!!! I have always loved the song 'வாழ நினைத்தால் வாழலாம்'! Remember seeing the video vaguely, there will be the hero swimming in a river!? Oh, dear! I must definitely see this movie!

Raghy anna, you must really add this song to the inspirational songs list! I also have a couple of songs to be posted in that thread!!!

Kind Regards to both of you and other members

Sowbagyavathy Valli said -

So, this song is from that movie!!! I have always loved the song 'வாழ நினைத்தால் வாழலாம்'! Remember seeing the video vaguely, there will be the hero swimming in a river!? Oh, dear! I must definitely see this movie!..

Looks like one of the remote chance candidate! ( like I said ' in the opening post "If by any chance (which is remote) if someone has not seen this movie, it is a nice comedy to watch" ).

This song is full of great songgs. My favorites are...'ஆதி மனிதன் காதலுக்குப்பின் அடுத்த காதல் இதுதான்' and 'அத்திக்காய் காய்காய் ஆலங்காய் வெண்ணிலவே'. 'அத்திக்காய்' song is 'சிலேடை' (double meaning') song!

My daughter's ( born Aussie) favourite is..'நீயே உனக்கு என்றும் நிகரானவன்' song!

Cheers!

Respectable members,

I am sorry. The last part of the movie is not there. I should have checked it first...... Usually, I do; but, I didn't this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Full movie is not available at the link. Sorry.

Dear Sri.Praveen, Greetings.

Kindly delete this thread, please. The link provided in the opening post does not lead to the full movie; also, I tried the web from many sites , could not find a location to get the full movie online. So, kindly delete the thread to avoid any disappointments, please. Thank you. ( I am also sending a PM with this message).

Cheers!

Dear Shri. Raghy

Kindly delete this thread, please. The link provided in the opening post does not lead to the full movie; also, I tried the [COLOR=#DA7911 !important][COLOR=#DA7911 !important]web[/COLOR][/COLOR] from many sites , could not find a location to get the full [COLOR=#DA7911 !important][COLOR=#DA7911 !important]movie [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]online[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]. So, kindly delete the thread to avoid any disappointments, please

I don't think there is any real necessity to delete this thread, let it be. There have been posts about the beautiful songs in this movie. Only on seeing the remaining posts I have realised that all those lovely songs which I really like are in this movie! The 'Mama - Maplai' song video is very hilarious!!

Kind regards

Dear Shri. Raghy

I don't think there is any real necessity to delete this thread, let it be. There have been posts about the beautiful songs in this movie. Only on seeing the remaining posts I have realised that all those lovely songs which I really like are in this movie! The 'Mama - Maplai' song video is very hilarious!!

Kind regards

Sowbagyavathy Valli, Greetings.

Sri.Praveen decided to retain this thread based on your request. It is very kind of Sri.Praveen indeed. I welcome his decision. Kudos to Sri.Praveen.

Kindly try the movie in this link, please.

Watch Videos Online | Bale Pandiya | Veoh.com

(Full movie is there; but not a great print though. I suggest to watch the parts 1 and part 2 from the link in the opening post and to watch the rest from 1.30 hrs in this link, please).

(One would require Veoh player to watch from that link. If you are going to download the player , one does not have accept all the things like tool bar, emails, and a host of all the other things. I just said 'No' to all and sundries except the player. I noticed one more thing - when we shut the PC down, this programme needs to be shut down in the background. So, wait for the box to appear to 'end programme' so that the Windows can shut down. I am not computer savvy; there may be other easier options, but I don't know. Just thought of cautioning. That's all).

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back