• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Avani Avitta Manthrams for 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramachander

Dear Friends,
For the past ten years, I have been compiling the Avani avitta manthras(Upakarma manthras ) every year and putting in the web so that it is available to those who are not able to get them or to those who know only English. I know many other people are doing this job.Last year I came across a reference where even the audio is given. I am still doing it in the hope that at least one person in this wide world would find it useful.

This year the Yajur Vedi and Rig Vedi Avani Avittam falls on 13-8-2011, Gayathri Japam for all Vedas on 14-8-2011 and the Sama Vedi Avani avittam falls on 31-8-2011 according to the Madathu Panjangam which I follow.

The Yajur Vedi and Rig Vedi mantras are given in
Rules and Rituals of Brahmins: Yajur /Rig Vedi Avani Avittam for the year 2011

and the Sama Vedi Upakarma mantras are given in

Rules and Rituals of Brahmins: Sama Veda Upakarma Prayoga for the year 2011

Hope you may find them useful, Ramachander

Dear Sir

Thanks a lot for the Avani Avittam manthras. I am living in Muscat and am regularly using these kind of information and forwarding to my friend circle. Could you please provide the tamil version also for those who knows to read and write tamil.

Keep the good work going
Regards
L.Vaithiyanathan

Dear Sir,

My heart felt thanks for the Avani Avittam manthras. I am living in Africa and have been using them since 3 years now. You are doing a wonderful world service. Thank you for that.

Please keep doing this work
Best wishes
Pavan Kumar

audio help

Sir, can u provide some link where mp3 audio for avani avitta mantram is available. It wd be very useful.

Thanks

Dear Sir,
Thnaks for the Manthras. I live in mUscat and i used to get my requirements and needs from this website. i always used to refer to my friends circle about this website. Good Work. Keep it up.
Regards,
Natarajan

Audio of Avani Avitta mantras

Dear Friends,
Here are two places where you can get audio of Avani avitta mantrams. With best wishes, Ramachander
Dear All,
Please find the link that contains elaborate (step-by-step) information on Yajur Veda Avani Avittam/Upakarma ritual. This also contains Trikaala Sandhyavandam manual as well. Per scriptures, the actual Upakarma should be performed after Madhiyanikam and Brahma Yagnam which is well after noon. I have filled the the timings, star, etc. but please double check those with priests/elders based on your location. The same with little changes can be used for the other vedas as well .
Avani Avittam/Upakarma Procedure (Includes Sandhya Vandanam and other Nithya Karmas) - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
The following links supplement the document (in above link) in audio format as well as explains how to wear Panchakacham (for Gruhasta's)
Avani Avittam/Upkarama Audio - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

How to wear Panchakacham Video - Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
Please forward it to people who may have belief and interest in performing this ritual the right way.
--
Regards,
Sai.
Dear Members
As per requests of many of the members of this www.***************** we are pleased to inform that Avani Avittam Maha Sankalpam has been uploaded in MP3 format, and a seperate widget on the right hand side of the forum has been created.
You can just click on the play button and perform Upakarma.
Hope It shall be useful for many of the members who are away from the vicinity of Sastrigals. We shall be happy, if this can be forwarded to many your known brahmin friends.
Regards - Admin
www.*****************

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back