• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Auspicious date for property (house) Registration:

Kala sarpa dosham is not included as a dosham in fixing muhurtam.
do it on a subham days ie.excluding tuesday, saturday, consider stars rohini, makeeryam, pushyam,uthram,hastham,anuradha, uthradom,uthrattathi, rtevathi. avoid third star from your star.
we can follow only mimimum conditions. this is kaliyuga. believe in GOD, if possible visit your kuladaivam before regn.or keep some kanikkai for kuladaivam and worship later on.
you can fix a good muhurtam for grivapravesam and do all poojas .

Kala sarpa dosham is not included as a dosham in fixing muhurtam.
do it on a subham days ie.excluding tuesday, saturday, consider stars rohini, makeeryam, pushyam,uthram,hastham,anuradha, uthradom,uthrattathi, rtevathi. avoid third star from your star.
we can follow only mimimum conditions. this is kaliyuga. believe in GOD, if possible visit your kuladaivam before regn.or keep some kanikkai for kuladaivam and worship later on.
you can fix a good muhurtam for grivapravesam and do all poojas .
Shri Sundareswaran ji. I thank you for your guidance on this point. Another question. One Josyar told me, when a person relocates to another house/flat from the present one he is living, the new house/flat should be in the eastern or northern direction. (Don't prefer south or west). Is this rule correct and still followed? Kindly guide me.

Shri Sundareswaran ji. I thank you for your guidance on this point. Another question. One Josyar told me, when a person relocates to another house/flat from the present one he is living, the new house/flat should be in the eastern or northern direction. (Don't prefer south or west). Is this rule correct and still followed? Kindly guide me.
the matter is related to vasthu sastra. I have seen flats facing west. no issue.
I dont know where you are located.
take a vastu expert to the new flat , take his advice, whether remedy possible etc.
if it is a flat, there will be other occupants facing similar problem, having face to west/south. how they accepted the flat. whether they have taken any vasthu opinion etc. it has to be seen whether your flat is facing road or to other flats in the complex etc.

Thank you Sri Sundareswaran ji once again. Probably my previous question I have not presented properly.
The query is:
Presently I am living at a place A. I intend to move to another place B (may be house or apartment). I mean the direction of movement from A to B - a)whether it should be only towards EAST or NORTH. b) whether the movement towards South or West is forbidden as per sastras.

In my query I didnot mean - whether the house/Flat should be facing East or North etc.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Latest ads

Back