• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Attention ATM users! Take out money before 8 PM or you may get no money

• Thread starter V.Balasubramani
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

Attention ATM users! Take out money before 8 PM or you may get no money

New Delhi, April 3: If you want to withdraw cash late in the night, then ATMs may soon start disappointing you as the government has decided to come up with new rules for replenishing ATMs with cash.

The government may soon come up with rules which may render thousands of ATM users craving for cash after late evening.

Read more at: http://www.oneindia.com/india/omg-a...ms-will-have-no-money-after-8-pm-2059415.html

There is nothing wrong with the proposal. Replenishing cash before 5 PM does not mean that all ATMs will go dry by 8 PM ! Usually several ATMs are loaded with cash up to Rs.30 Lac, which should be sufficient to last till next day (unless there is a long queue and no other ATM in the vicinity).

There was much hue and cry when the second and fourth Saturday holiday was introduced - but nothing bad happened.

We tend to exaggerate things. It is a welcome step and good money should not reach the hands of anti-socials such as Naxals.

How many of us go to ATM in midnight for money?

Only rarest of the rare.

hi

i did many times in mid night in chennai...ATM is close to my home....even once early morning ...i went there...the watchman was

sleeping there...ATM is really helpful only in mid night emergency requirements....

I do not normally use ATMs at night but only during emergency like when someone in my family needed money for hospital charges etc

If we go to ATms rarely in late night time, it is okay.
If we have the habit of going to ATMs only in late nights very often, there is a danger of being followed up by criminals who often loitering around ATMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back