• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings, friends.

I am starting this thread, because of the seriousness of a spiritual experience I have had and am still having to some degree. I am intensely studying if the experience I am having is self-created or the effect of two opposite spirits that have come in close proximity of each other, such as a sun and a black hole.

The study of the heavens, astronomy, called astrology when coupled with the soul, is a very broad way of understanding how spirits interact with each other on Earth.

I will give a brief explanation of how I understand it. I begin with a quote:

"Near galactic centers, stars are moving so rapidly that thery would fly off unless the gravity of a huge mass - up to the equivalent of a billion suns - held them in. Whatever has this mass must be extremely dense, and theories know of no alternative to a black hole".
by Jean Pierre Lasota

Here is a theory, and it is subject to revision upon receipt of accurate information. There is a difference between a vortex and a black hole. At the center of galaxies are vortices, God's will in motion, which seem to act like black holes, but spew life giving energy. Black holes, however, are ego based and do not give anything back. Vortices are universalites and black holes are singularities. They have a different "basis". These are their main differences as I understand it.

This is all I have to share right now. Thank you.

Arthur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back