• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.
nachi,

very very amazing site!

i checked my name nuber. it so happens that i am known by 4 different names, and each one came with different predictions.

but amazingly, pandit sethuraman had suggestion to overcome the one instance when much misfortune awaited me. ie go and buy his book. i think i will be delivered of சனியன்ஸ் பீடைஸ் சூன்யம்ஸ் in life, thanks to pt. sethu.

i must now stop typing, remove the flower in my ear, and rush off to buy his book. :)

a + drishtam = that which cannot be seen !

Kunjuppu,

I was so happy and laughing at your wit.Good one,for some weird reason,i imagined you to be bald headed man in early 60's and the kaadhilla poo was hilarious.The book is so expensive,but i think it's a good investment.

nara,

yes,luck is something which cannot be foretold and appears magically.

nachi naga.

In that case the opposite of adhirshtam should be dhrishtam na??? Why we call that as "Dhuradhirstam"...

Naga ji
It said to me, "You could be the "blue-eyed baby" of Goddess of wealth. Better know the ways of retaining the wealth. This book has the key!"

Still he insists me to buy the book like what said to Nara. No partiality.

Pranams

In that case the opposite of adhirshtam should be dhrishtam na??? Why we call that as "Dhuradhirstam"...

Naga ji
It said to me, "You could be the "blue-eyed baby" of Goddess of wealth. Better know the ways of retaining the wealth. This book has the key!"

Still he insists me to buy the book like what said to Nara. No partiality.

Pranams

Yes.Adrishtam is the opposite of Drishtam and duradrishtam cannot be the opposite which can only be said to be ill effect unseen.We use it as though it refers to misfortune

re

Dear Sir,
I do not know how you split the word Adrishtam as above,for fun I suppose.Dhrishtam is what is seen and Adrishtam means that which is not seen.It does not mean luck or anything.The apparent reason for a windfall may not be known hence we call it adrishtam or without apparent reason

suvarchas,

If spelled as adhushtam, we can split it as adhu + ishtam,in colloquial Tamizh.If samskritam spelling is used adrishtam,then adri + ishtam... when i say adhu i mean sri maha lakshmi kadaksham ,ishtam is her will and pleasure to grant.

nachi naga.

Yes.Adrishtam is the opposite of Drishtam and duradrishtam cannot be the opposite which can only be said to be ill effect unseen.We use it as though it refers to misfortune

Bhagyam and Dhur-Bhagyam,Nyayam and An-niyayam...

I think Dhristam emanates from Dhristi which is to look or aspect

ie the look of sri maha lakshmi grants us aduishtam.

nachi naga.

re

Is it fair to call Mrs. Lakshmi as "ADHU" - in Aktrinai form???

tat tvam asi ---> thou art that brahman;'that' is brahman and your that brahman; that is 'adhu' in the context of mahavakyam;adu thaann idhu.

nachi naga.

... If spelled as adhushtam, we can split it as adhu + ishtam,in colloquial Tamizh.

Well, you want to take a Sanskrit word and split it in Tamil. Alright, then how about, adri + sh (t) + am = adhrsham, with "t" silent, :)

Tasty ya?

Adhirsam in Kalla azhagar temple is supposed to be very good. In Sanskrit, Azhagar became Sundarabahu and Koorathazvan sang Sundarabahu Stavam on Sundararajan in 132 shlokas when he spent his last years there blind unable to see his lord.

This always reminds me of a line from an old Tamil song, "ஊனக்கண் இழந்ததால் உலகிற் குறையும் உண்டோ".

Just rambling, please ignore...

Cheers!

una

Astrology

Respected Sharmaji,
Sir,
I want to know one clarification.In MARCH,2009 I consulted one astrologer( CONSIDERED TO BE A REPUTED ASTROLOGER IN THE TOWN) in SRIRANGAM.My second daughter was not keeping good health from 1999 and I have been consulting all (to whom we were
recommended).Ihad shown not only my daughter's horoscope also my SIL, her three sons.The second and third are twins born on
3rd FEB,1996 through caesaran operation.As soon as he saw the horoscope of the twins, he made a comment that the two boys will have no rebirth and this will be their last birth in this universe.
Is it possible to make such predictions after purusing one.s horoscope?
B.Krishnamurthy

Sri.Krishnamurthy,

The relpy provided by Sri.Swaminatha sharma is a wise reply. Your astrolger may have seen Kethu placed in the 12 the position from the lagna. But that is not quite sufficient to declare that the native heads to moksham. The strenth and placement of kethu, the 'thrishty' of the major planets like Guru, Sani and Mars have to be taken in to consideration too.

Cheers!

sir/madam
for grahapravesham please tell the nice dates in this month. my natchatra is aswini, rasi mesham on 26-02-1974 is my date of birth and my child birthday is 14-06-2009, my husband date of birth is 11-02-1970.so please kindly give us a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back