• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Astrology - Throw More light !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2007 ஆம் ஆண்டு ... நான் பத்தாம் வகுப்பு முடித்துவிட்டு வீட்டில் இருந்த போது நடந்த நிகழ்ச்சி ...
அதற்கு முன் சத்தியமாக நான் ஜாதகம் - என்பதில் நம்பிக்கை இல்லாமல் இருந்தேன் ... ஜாதகம் பார்த்ததும் இல்லை ....

அந்த சமயம் என் நெருங்கிய உறவினரின் மகன் இறந்து போய்விட்டார்கள். 16 ஆம் நாள் காரியங்களுக்கு அப்புறம் .... இறந்தவரின் ஜாதகத்தை என்னிடம் கொடுத்து ராமேஸ்வரம் கடலில் எறிந்துவிட்டு வரச் சொன்னார்கள்... சரியென்று நானும் என் நெருங்கிய தோழனும் ... ஜாதகம் சகிதமாக புறப்பட்டோம் .. காரைக்குடி வந்ததும் .. நான் ஜாதகத்தை கையில் வைத்து கொண்டு சரவணனிடம் கேட்டேன் " டேய் , இந்த ஜாதகத்தை வைத்து ஜாதகம் பாக்கிறவங்கள யாரையாச்சும் டெஸ்ட் பண்ணலாமா ??? "

முதலில் தயங்கியவன் பின் ஒப்புக் கொண்டான் ..

பிறகு.. நேரே ஒரு ஜாதகம் பார்க்கும் இடத்துக்கு போனோம்.. பெரிய கூட்டமாக இருந்தது ... பெயர் எழுதி வைத்துவிட்டு எங்கள் வருகைக்காக காத்திருந்தோம் .. நீண்ட நேர காத்திருப்பின் பலனாக எங்களை கூப்பிட்டார்கள் .. உள்ளே சென்றதும் சற்று நேரம் அந்த அறையை இற்று பார்த்தேன்... அந்த ஜாதகம் பார்க்கும் பெரியவருக்கு எப்படியும் ஒரு 75 வயதை தாண்டியிருக்கலாம்... சோமசுந்தர அய்யர், தடித்த உருவம் , அறை முழுவதும் புத்தகங்கள்... கடவுளின் படங்கள் என ரம்மியமான இடம்...

ஜாதகத்தை கொடுத்தேன்... வாங்கும் போது " தம்பி நீங்க ஜாதகம் எப்படி ?? " என்றார் ... சரவணனுக்கு பயம்.. அமைதியாக இருந்தான்... நான் " இல்லங்க சும்மாதான் பாத்துட்டு போலாம்னு வந்தோம் என்றேன்" . இறந்தவரின் வயதும் எங்கள் வயதேன்பதால் அவருக்கு நம்பிக்கை வந்தது...

நீண்ட நேர கணக்கீட்டுக்கு பின்... அவர் சொன்ன வரிகள் " இந்த ஜாதகத்துல இருக்கிற ஆள் இறந்து 15 நாளைக்கு மேல ஆகணுமே !??! , ராகு கேது என்னமோ கணக்கெல்லாம் சொல்லி சொன்னார் " ...நீங்க என்ன சோதிச்சு பாக்கணும்னு வந்தேளா ? சரி சொல்றேன் கேட்டுக்கோங்க "இவர் இறந்து 15 நாட்களுக்கு மேல ஆய்டுச்சு , அதனால இத கொண்டு போய் தண்ணீல வீசுங்க தம்பி!!" இனிமேல் இந்த மாதிரி யார்கிட்டேயும் விளையாடாதீங்கனு சொல்லி அனுப்பினார் "

50 - பணம் கொடுத்துவிட்டு ஓட்டம் பிடித்தோம் ராமேஸ்வரத்துக்கு .....

எனக்கு மிக்க ஆச்சர்யம் !!! சரவணன் 2 நாள் தூங்கவே இல்லை !!!!

இது எப்படி சாத்தியம் ????

ராகு கேது என்று உண்மையிலே கிரகங்கள் இருக்கிறதா ???

இந்த குறித்து ஏதும் வேதங்களில் சொல்லபட்டிருக்கிறதா ???

தயவு செய்து விளக்கிச் சொல்லுங்கள் .....

நன்றிகளுடன்
அசோக்

Dear Ashok,

The question that you have asked is not a simple question to be answered in a very clear and easy manner.

Hora Shastra is a very vast subject and as deep as the sea. Rahu and Ketu though are not planets, in Hora Shastra these nodes are considered to be Planets, influencing humans in their life, playing their major roles.

There are many factors and calculations and sometimes based on horo configuration, a quick prediction can be arrived at.

Basically Rahu, Ketu, Saturn and Mars are seperating planets. That is, these planets that are natural malefics, influences us and connects as well as seperates us from our wants, needs and Life-Death.

RAHU AND KETU

Rahu and Ketu links us with our previous life, present life and future life.

Rahu yearns for fulfillment of pleasures of all sort and Ketu yearns for wisdom and Moksha. Rahu also behaves like Saturn and Ketu behaves like Mars. Thus Rahu also gives the sense of dire need of accomplishments BUT gives obstacles and depressions due failures (like Saturn). And Ketu can act furiously, give thought stimulations and actions and the sense of advocating & implimenting strategies systematically (like Mars); obviously based on their configuration in the natal chart.

Both are mischievous planets (they are basically considered as shadowy planets) and play their tricks in all their might.

The sense of wanting and rejecting is influenced by Rahu and Ketu respectively and thus it takes us to birth-death-rebirth.

SATURN

Saturn gives suffering and pains and gives us what we want in a very hard way. Saturn is a teacher of lessons of life and makes us undergo pains, sufferings giving obstacles and death due chronic/prolonging illness.

MARS

Mars instigates us to act on our thoughts as well to action upon something to acheive what we want, come what may, irrespective of what we could think rationally/sensibly/calmly/practically. He is action oriented and furious. He is like Cheif of the Army staff, Dicating and Actioning with bravery. He offers sudden accidental death.

The ownership of these planets if happened to be that of 6th, 8th and 12th house, and or their occupancy in 6th, 8th and 12th house and or the aspects between these four planets and that of the lords of 6th, 8th and 12th house and or these four planets association with each other,in the natal chart, If correlates with the Operating Mahadasa and Dasa Bukthi of any of these four planets would clearly indicate the death of a person, along with association of these four planets with that of Antar Dasa (sub-sub period of the major period) lord and the positions of these four planets by way of Gochara transit.

Other than the above points, Sun and Moon's strength and their placement, associations and aspects with 6th, 8th and 12th house or house lords would indicate possible death, in conjunction with the four seperative planets - Rahu, Ketu, Saturn and Mars.

Last edited:
உங்களை வியப்பிலாழ்த்திய சோதிடர் மனத்தைப் படிப்பதில் வல்லவர். உங்கள் ஆழ்மனத்தில் இது இறந்தவனின் ஜாதகம் என்ற எண்ணம் ஓடிக்கொண்டிருந்தது. அதை அவர் புரிந்து கொண்டார். அவரிடம் வருங்காலம் பற்றிய 10 கேள்விகள் கேட்டுப் பாருங்கள். நூற்றுக்கு நூறு பலித்தால் சோதிடம் உண்மை என்பதை ஒப்புக் கொள்ளலாம். ஒரு நிகழ்ச்சியை வைத்துகொண்டு முடிவு கட்டுவது பொருத்தமல்ல.சோதிடத்திற்கு பெருமை சேர்ப்பதற்காக வேதத்தோடு அதைத் தொடர்பு படுத்துகிறார்களே அன்றி வேதத்துக்கும் சோதிடத்துக்கும் சம்பந்தம் இல்லை. வேதத்தில் சில கோள்களின் பெயர்கள் மட்டும் தான் வருகிறதே தவிர சோதிடம் பற்றி எந்தத் தகவலும் இல்லை.

jyotisha is a 'vedanga'.

உங்களை வியப்பிலாழ்த்திய சோதிடர் மனத்தைப் படிப்பதில் வல்லவர். உங்கள் ஆழ்மனத்தில் இது இறந்தவனின் ஜாதகம் என்ற எண்ணம் ஓடிக்கொண்டிருந்தது. அதை அவர் புரிந்து கொண்டார். அவரிடம் வருங்காலம் பற்றிய 10 கேள்விகள் கேட்டுப் பாருங்கள். நூற்றுக்கு நூறு பலித்தால் சோதிடம் உண்மை என்பதை ஒப்புக் கொள்ளலாம். ஒரு நிகழ்ச்சியை வைத்துகொண்டு முடிவு கட்டுவது பொருத்தமல்ல.சோதிடத்திற்கு பெருமை சேர்ப்பதற்காக வேதத்தோடு அதைத் தொடர்பு படுத்துகிறார்களே அன்றி வேதத்துக்கும் சோதிடத்துக்கும் சம்பந்தம் இல்லை. வேதத்தில் சில கோள்களின் பெயர்கள் மட்டும் தான் வருகிறதே தவிர சோதிடம் பற்றி எந்தத் தகவலும் இல்லை.

Vedas have laid certain fundamental rules or guidance for the persons born. Though all and sundry quote vedas for every thing, we do not know whether we have got every thing down to us. Many things could have been lost in the karnaparampara way. Many developments could have taken place within the frame work of vedas after many years. To accept or not, anything as knowledge or subject is a matter of discretion. Man is basically selfish, and he accepts what is acceptable to him.

Astrology may be true but if it is for money they will tell all kind of lies. There are 1000 s of postal tuition collages that say they are teaching astrology and give certificate for a fees. Few put board and started making money. For a horoscope they charge Rs150 minimum and matching a marriage horoscope they charge Rs100/= whether it coincides or not you are to pay this. There are few more persons putting their name in Malayalam with sea shells on their table! These astrologers ask you to bring flower, coconut, banana etc and a fees of Rs501/= The so called naadi jothidam is also a fake! I lost more than 100,000 in this in the last 10 years, and out of my own experience I am writting this.

Astrology may be true but if it is for money they will tell all kind of lies. There are 1000 s of postal tuition collages that say they are teaching astrology and give certificate for a fees. Few put board and started making money. For a horoscope they charge Rs150 minimum and matching a marriage horoscope they charge Rs100/= whether it coincides or not you are to pay this. There are few more persons putting their name in Malayalam with sea shells on their table! These astrologers ask you to bring flower, coconut, banana etc and a fees of Rs501/= The so called naadi jothidam is also a fake! I lost more than 100,000 in this in the last 10 years, and out of my own experience I am writting this.

Shri Ramachandran,

Ironically, that's the trick of the humans and their Money. Not the devine Hora Shastra

I do not rely on astrologers. I do it myself. In my experience I have found astrology predicting much better than chance even given my half baked knowledge of astrology. I think accurate predictions depends not only on the ability of the astrologer but also on the strenghts of one's own chart. The stronger it is the more likely it is to materialize IMO.

I do not rely on astrologers. I do it myself. In my experience I have found astrology predicting much better than chance even given my half baked knowledge of astrology. I think accurate predictions depends not only on the ability of the astrologer but also on the strenghts of one's own chart. The stronger it is the more likely it is to materialize IMO.

Absolutely right Shri Sravna. Very well Said.

The same here with me..

வகுத்தான் வகுத்த வகையல்லால் கோடி தொகுத்தார்க்கும்
துய்த்தல் அறிது
என்ற
குறளுக்கு ஏற்ப, விதிப்படி
தான் வாழ்க்கைச் சம்பவங்கள் நடைபெறும்.

விதி என்ற சொல்லுக்கு fate என்ற பொருளும் உண்டு. Rule என்ற பொருளும் உண்டு.
Fateஎன்ன சொல்கிறது என்பதனை அறிய முற்படும் Rule ஜோதிடக்கலை ஆகும்.
திரு C.Ravi மற்றும் திரு. sravna கருத்துக்களை நான் ஆமோதிக்கிறேன்.

Shri Ashokindeed,

There were (and still there may be) some very gifted astrologers who are capable of finding out whether a horoscope is of a living or dead person. There are also some astrologers who do the "upAsanai" of some deity which tells them certain things about the horoscope. In either case, astrology is not something to be mocked about.

But today most astrologers want to make quick money and so they may not be able to have the same capability of those dedicated ones.

Shri Ashokindeed,

There were (and still there may be) some very gifted astrologers who are capable of finding out whether a horoscope is of a living or dead person. There are also some astrologers who do the "upAsanai" of some deity which tells them certain things about the horoscope. In either case, astrology is not something to be mocked about.

But today most astrologers want to make quick money and so they may not be able to have the same capability of those dedicated ones.

We mock about lot of things, it could be due to our skeptic nature or ignorance.
The are so called miracles, which are basically unexplained occurrences.
So people who can create miracles are not somebody who is the be revered even though they are amazing.

A 4 dimensional image superimposed on a two dimensional plane, and some fancy calculation does not make it a science.
I am not mocking it, I am skeptic.

We mock about lot of things, it could be due to our skeptic nature or ignorance.
The are so called miracles, which are basically unexplained occurrences.
So people who can create miracles are not somebody who is the be revered even though they are amazing.

A 4 dimensional image superimposed on a two dimensional plane, and some fancy calculation does not make it a science.
I am not mocking it, I am skeptic.
whats the difference?
A skeptic would be open or willing to know more before mocking it?

whats the difference?
A skeptic would be open or willing to know more before mocking it?

I like the quick post. LOL
A skeptic may learn and start appreciating it, or mock it as fraud on analysis.
I have seen the so called magic tricks exposed and still get a thrill out of the performances.

I like the quick post. LOL
A skeptic may learn and start appreciating it, or mock it as fraud on analysis.
I have seen the so called magic tricks exposed and still get a thrill out of the performances.

I have heard my mother telling that during her childhood days, there lived a Namboodiri (looking like any normal householder Namboodiri) whose 'illam' (house) was some distance south of my mother's ancestral home. This Nambboodiri was widely known to be a great Hanuman Upasaka. Onw day when he was conversing with the children playing in my mother's compound, this Namboodiri who was passing by to the Temple/shopping area, started talking with the children as was his wont (it seems he was very fond of children.) and then one of them boldly asked him, "will your Hanuman bring mittAyi from xyz's shop in Kayamkulam?" (a place about 10 miles away; the shop was then the most 'fashionable' one it seems.) The Namboodiri replied, "If all of you want it and will be happy, yes, He will bring."

So saying he took a coin of two Travancore Chakrams (about 6 paise, by current value) and placed it on his right palm opened. And within seconds, the coin had disappeared and there were mittAyis in his palm which he distributed to the children. My mother asked him where the coin was, for which the Namboodiri said, "I cannot make Hanuman steal anything, so the chakram is now in XYZ's cash till."

Since my mother ( then a kid of 7 or 8 years) had heard that all things formed in cheppiTi vittai would turn into sand within an hour (two and a half nazhikais), it seems she did not eat the chocolate given to her but kept it hidden in the house and ate it only after a few hours since it remained intact.

Such persons and such abilities were not rare once upon a time but, with our boundless attraction to the materialistic pleasures - an import from the west mainly - we are losing such secret and sacred knowledge, imho.

Just yesterday, we heard about 3 pre-term births and in all 3 cases, the doctors have told that it will be a great gamble to develop a fully normal baby out of the ill-formed and incompletely delivered fetus. The hospital bills will range from about Rs. 5 lakhs to 30 lakhs, depending on the hospital, term completed in the womb and body parts yet to develop in the incomplete baby, it seems. In one case though the boy is now 2+ years old, his monthly medical and other bills come to more than Rs. 1 lakh it seems! (Special school for such children in Bengaluru coaches two hours daily and charges Rs. 25000 p.m. it seems!)

Doctors say such rampant pre-term births are more in the IT city of Bengaluru it seems.

Dear Sri Sarma-61,
I have also heard several stories like the one you have narrated. There was a lady in Marudur near Chidambaram. She was a devotee of Lord Muruga of Palani. Those who wanted their children to be tonsured at Palani, gave the child to her. She lifted the child above her head and then lowered after a few seconds. Presto! the child was tonsured and head smeared with sandal paste. She performed this feat regularly. I wanted to see it for myself. But before I could locate her exact address, she had passed away. These feats are sithu vilaiyattu. Astrology is different from it.

Most astrologers are thought readers. The more expert one is in thought reading, the more famous he is as an astrologer. Nadi Jothisham is entirely based on thought reading. All upasakas, whether of Hanuman, Ganapati, Kali, Jesus, Allah or any god, excel in thought reading.(there was one catholic priest in Ayakkarnpulam near Vedaranyam who surprised many with his accurate description of the past and he succeeded in converting many gullible.)

Even without faith in god, one can attain success in thought reading. Have you not seen magicians who read a book kept hidden in some distance in the hands of someone? As the person holding the book reads it mentally, the magician, without seeing the book, pronounces the words, even if it be a language not known to him.

Thought reading can be practised quite easily by developing the power of concentration. But beware- it will spoil your mental peace. I am speaking from experience. I had to try harder to unlearn the trick.

In uttar pradesh, the samajwadi party won with a comfortable majority. Election results were announced on 6th. Swearing in was fixed on 10th as it was an auspicious day for mulayam. It is now postponed to 15th as the auspicious day for akilesh, the new chief minister. Astrology rules.

என் வணக்கங்கள் !!

மன்னித்துவிடுங்கள் வெளியூர் பயணத்தில் இருந்ததால் உங்களுக்கு பதில் எழுத முடியவில்லை ....

ஆனால் , எனக்கு ஒன்று மட்டும் விளங்கவே இல்லை, இவ்வளவு துல்லியமாக கண்டறியும் அளவுக்கு இருக்குமானால் நிச்சயம் அதுவும் ஒரு சாஸ்திரம் என்றுதானே அர்த்தம் !!!

ஆக, முடிவாக ஹொர சாஸ்திரம் என்பது உண்மையனதனால் , ஜாதகமும் ஜோதிடமும் உண்மையா ???
இதுதானே உங்கள் கருத்து ...

நன்றிகளுடன்
அசோக்

Dear Ashok,

The question that you have asked is not a simple question to be answered in a very clear and easy manner.

Hora Shastra is a very vast subject and as deep as the sea. Rahu and Ketu though are not planets, in Hora Shastra these nodes are considered to be Planets, influencing humans in their life, playing their major roles.

There are many factors and calculations and sometimes based on horo configuration, a quick prediction can be arrived at.

Basically Rahu, Ketu, Saturn and Mars are seperating planets. That is, these planets that are natural malefics, influences us and connects as well as seperates us from our wants, needs and Life-Death.

RAHU AND KETU

Rahu and Ketu links us with our previous life, present life and future life.

Rahu yearns for fulfillment of pleasures of all sort and Ketu yearns for wisdom and Moksha. Rahu also behaves like Saturn and Ketu behaves like Mars. Thus Rahu also gives the sense of dire need of accomplishments BUT gives obstacles and depressions due failures (like Saturn). And Ketu can act furiously, give thought stimulations and actions and the sense of advocating & implimenting strategies systematically (like Mars); obviously based on their configuration in the natal chart.

Both are mischievous planets (they are basically considered as shadowy planets) and play their tricks in all their might.

The sense of wanting and rejecting is influenced by Rahu and Ketu respectively and thus it takes us to birth-death-rebirth.

SATURN

Saturn gives suffering and pains and gives us what we want in a very hard way. Saturn is a teacher of lessons of life and makes us undergo pains, sufferings giving obstacles and death due chronic/prolonging illness.

MARS

Mars instigates us to act on our thoughts as well to action upon something to acheive what we want, come what may, irrespective of what we could think rationally/sensibly/calmly/practically. He is action oriented and furious. He is like Cheif of the Army staff, Dicating and Actioning with bravery. He offers sudden accidental death.

The ownership of these planets if happened to be that of 6th, 8th and 12th house, and or their occupancy in 6th, 8th and 12th house and or the aspects between these four planets and that of the lords of 6th, 8th and 12th house and or these four planets association with each other,in the natal chart, If correlates with the Operating Mahadasa and Dasa Bukthi of any of these four planets would clearly indicate the death of a person, along with association of these four planets with that of Antar Dasa (sub-sub period of the major period) lord and the positions of these four planets by way of Gochara transit.

Other than the above points, Sun and Moon's strength and their placement, associations and aspects with 6th, 8th and 12th house or house lords would indicate possible death, in conjunction with the four seperative planets - Rahu, Ketu, Saturn and Mars.

வணக்கம்

மன்னியுங்கள் தாமதித்த பதிலுக்காக

ஜாதகம் பார்பவர்கள் எல்லோரும் ஆழ் மனதை படிக்கத் தெரிந்தவர்கள் என்றால் , அதுவும் ஒரு கலைதானே... ஏனெனில் அதை சாதாரண மனிதன் செய்யக்கூடிய காரியம் அல்ல ...

அது எப்படி ஒரு மனிதனின் மனதில் உள்ளது இன்னவை என்று அறிய முடியும் ??? விளக்கி சொல்லுங்கள் !!!

ஆனால் எனக்கு அப்படி தோன்றவில்லை, என்னை அவர் வெகு நேரம் பார்க்கவே இல்லை !!! ...

ரவி அவர்கள் ஹொர சாஸ்திரத்தை பற்றி கூறியுள்ளார் !!

நன்றிகளுடன்
அசோக்

திரு. அசோக்,
நம்முடைய ஆழ் மனங்கள் ஒன்றுக்கொன்று தொடர்புடையவை. மூளையின் ஒரு பகுதி பிற மூளைகளுடன் தொடர்பு கொண்டிருப்பது அறிவியலில் நிரூபிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது.புகழ் பெற்ற நரம்பியல் விஞ்ஞானி விலயனூர் ராமச்சந்திரன் என்பவர் எழுதிய The Emerging Mind என்ற புத்தகத்தில் இவ்வாறு கூறுகிறார்- நாம் ஒரு குழந்தைக்கு ஒரு சொல்லைச் சொல்லிக் காட்டும்போது அதற்கு எந்தெந்த நரம்புகள் எப்படி இயங்கவேண்டும் என்பதற்கான ப்ரோக்ராம் நமது மூளையில் உருவாகிறது. அது அப்படியே குழந்தையின் மூளயில் பிரதிபலிக்கிறது. இதற்கு Mirror Neuro Mechanism என்று பெயர். அதனால் தான் குழந்தையால் அச் சொல்லை எளிதில் சொல்ல முடிகிறது என்கிறார்.

அவ்வாறே உங்கள் ஆழ்மனதில் உள்ள எண்ணம் signalஆக மாற்றப்பட்டு வல்லுநரின் மூளையில் பிரதிபலிக்கிறது. இதற்கு நீண்ட நேரம் ஆகாது. சம்பந்தப்பட்டவர் நேரில் இருக்க வேண்டும் என்ற அவசியம் கூட இல்லை. டெலிபதி பற்றிக் கேள்விப்பட்டிருப்ப்பீர்கள்.

Thought Reading எளிதில் பயிலக்கூடிய ஒரு கலையே. ஆனால் கவனம் தேவை. என்னுடைய பதிவு எண் 16 ஐ மீண்டும் பார்க்கவும்.

I do not know how long Astrology is in practice. Is astrology predict victory of Pandava over Dhuriyodhana ?
If astrology predicted Sita will be carried away by Ravana to Srilanka, Ramayan would not have been there.
So as Mahabharatha . It is the same as for Silapathikaram....etc.
Even though there are premonition at somebody's dream and they have alerted success/failure of one and other. In Kaliyuga it is practiced and some people believe, follow that and try to get relief for life problem.

According to Veda's Astrologer cannot disclose all bad things in one horoscope. It is a sin , he has to carry.
Even today most astrologer reluctant to say anything bad...Instead ...they alert...be careful during the period etc and perform pooja/homam/pariharam etc.

Some capable/God fearing/dedicated astrologer gives prediction at some extent (to their knowledge). Astrology becomes complicated and needs lot of knowledge gathering/readings (even mastering all
four vedas etc). In this fast moving Kaliyuga, astrologer did not spent much time on reading/gathering knowledge. (Some astrologer does ). When a tile fixed makes Rs. 4500 per day, astrologer are greedy they too want to make quick buck. So they resort cheating.

What I will say 'the kartha or person seeing horoscope' must have some basic knowledge, so that he can understand whether astrologer predictions will be true or not.

In my case, I have basic knowledge of astrology, but I am not professional expert to tell prediction. So if I go to an astrologer, if he says something , I can make decision whether he is telling truth or cheating.

Recently I came across a malayalam astrologer, he talked to me more than 2 hours on the phone. Prior to that I have sent my birth date/time/location etc thru email. He asked me to call after 3 days. I called him
he started his discourse. All are rubbish. When he started telling something I had started asking some tricky
question...he has no answer. Finally I asked him, how much money do I have to pay ? He told me that I am sufficient knowledgeble can give what ever I like. I have wasted some money to him, later consoled that it
is 'dhanam '. I have also wasted more than 1.5 lacs on seeing various astrologers each one gave one or two
important points/features to me. Anyway all of them waste of money.

But there are astrologer who are publishing their names in News papers/magazines/TV shows like Raj/Karuna/vijay/Jaya/zee...etc.. giving prediction also. Most of them read 'sangam literature like Silapathikaram/pura nanooru ' etc and reading tamil stanza from that. Some of them are true.

In 2011 May, during Tamil Nadu assembly election, I was walking on the usman road near POTHY'S store
and one daily alled 'Dina bhoomi' pasted a wall notice saying that 'Jaya is going to become of Tamil Nadu'
it is three weeks prior to elections (actual wording 'Jayalalithaa mudalwarkirar '. I was laughing after
reading this wall poster and then went to BANK/vegetable store etc. After 4 weeks, this prediction comes
true.

Is this 'Dinabhoomi ' astrologer is not capable ? Many astrologer predicted that she could win not convincing majority, but reasonable level 80-90 seats , she can form govt. with the help of alliance partners etc.

I am not talking about politics. The former Chief Election Commissioner, Seshan is an astrologer with immense faith in veda's /pariharam etc. He predicted after the fall Jayalalithaa's Ist innings, she will never
come back to power/ she will be in jail etc. But there is malayalam jothidar challenged him that , he can fix her problem (performing pariharam) and put back her to power. Yes, Unnikrishnan Panicker did the same in her home and asked her to follow his advice. She did everything, and swept back to power with the help
PMK Ramadoss/Congress Moopanar faction/communist/DK Veeramani etc.

It is happening at some extent not always. Finally we need God's grace, our father/mother/elder brother/sister good will/wish etc.

Thanks
Suresh

Astrology is a science and Astrologers may be fake. Once The astrolgoer shelvi (vijay tv pugaz) has mentioned that only few astrologers can predict future correctly and it is for us to know whom we have to consult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back