• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Asatyameva jayete!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an article in the Business line 81 years old man utterly shocked, frustrated & disgruntled with whatever is happening proclaims that the country"s motto should truly be "ASATYAMEVA JAYETE"

Motto & Name should reflect the true aspiration. So many companies have changed their names accordingly for instance TELCO became TATA MOTORS since they have nothing to do with Locomotives Should this not apply to our Nation reflecting the aspirations? Jambu:crazy:

Namassadhasae.

It comes to my mind - when I was doing a course in Journalism, a professional lawyer took classes for Constitution subject. He used to interpret in a light humour the expression 'Truth alone Triumph', as 'which meets with triumph is the truth'. This way practically 'Satyameva jayathe' means 'what meets with jayam is the satyam'. The translation for this expression is ''வாய்மையே வெல்லும்". 'வாய் மெய்யை (உண்மையை) வெல்லும்' என்பது idhan எழுதப்படாத விளக்கம். Vaimai vaalga!

அவரவர் இச்சையில் எவை எவை உற்றவை அவை தருவித்தருள் பெருமாளே

இது எப்படி இருக்கு ?

முயல் ஆமையை வெல்லும் முயலாமை வெல்லாது .

hello sir !
please add this also
vembu patti kaille iruppathato sombu
jambu thatha voille irupatho vambu

kaikarikarran vikkaran ellathaiyum with kaambu
aanallom jabu thatha sollurathu ellam karumbu
akkainalle kooduthu patipavar kootam aana yerumbu

indha websaitil kavignargal ivvithamaga uruvagirargal. enna ethugai; enna monai! Adaeeeappa! I wish these kavignars deserve a pat from T. Rajendar (actor simbu's father). Definitely he will be happy to see many followers in his footpaths. All keep it up pls!
icon7.gif

hello sir !
please add this also
vembu patti kaille iruppathato sombu
jambu thatha voille irupatho vambu

kaikarikarran vikkaran ellathaiyum with kaambu
aanallom jabu thatha sollurathu ellam karumbu
akkainalle kooduthu patipavar kootam aana yerumbu

Dear Guruvayurappan & G. Soundara Rajan

I am enjoying . See the Rhyme in full in தமிழ்

அம்மா தருவா அன்பு
Boost குடிச்சா தெம்பு
தாதா பேரு ஜம்பு
பாட்டி பேரு வேம்பு
தாதாகில்லே கொம்பு
பாட்டி கைலே கம்பு
சிம்பு கைலே சொம்பு
செம்பாலான சொம்பு
ஐய்ஐய்யோ
வேணாம் இந்த வம்பு

Now these words வம்பு சொம்பு are already there Let me try to blend the other words like காம்பு எறும்பு கரும்பு with this rhyme and get back to you

Why don"t try your hand on the other jingle

ஹரஹரோஹரன்னா பக்தி
Horlicksனா சக்தி

This was created as compensation for lifting the first two lines from an old Horlicks Jingle Jambu:lalala:

Dear Guruvayurappan & G. Soundara Rajan

I am enjoying . See the Rhyme in full in தமிழ்

அம்மா தருவா அன்பு
Boost குடிச்சா தெம்பு
தாதா பேரு ஜம்பு
பாட்டி பேரு வேம்பு
தாதாகில்லே கொம்பு
பாட்டி கைலே கம்பு
சிம்பு கைலே சொம்பு
செம்பாலான சொம்பு
ஐய்ஐய்யோ
வேணாம் இந்த வம்பு

Now these words வம்பு சொம்பு are already there Let me try to blend the other words like காம்பு எறும்பு கரும்பு with this rhyme and get back to you

Why don"t try your hand on the other jingle

ஹரஹரோஹரன்னா பக்தி
Horlicksனா சக்தி

This was created as compensation for lifting the first two lines from an old Horlicks Jingle Jambu:lalala:

Dear Now see if these blend with original Rhyme

காம்பில்லாத கரும்பு
கரும்ப சுத்தி எறும்பு

ENJOY Jambu.:rofl:

see the reedited jingle

கத்திரிக்கு காம்பு
காம்பிலா கரும்பு
கரும்ப சுத்தி எறும்பு

I like this than the previous one Jambu:love:

indha websaitil kavignargal ivvithamaga uruvagirargal. enna ethugai; enna monai! Adaeeeappa! I wish these kavignars deserve a pat from T. Rajendar (actor simbu's father). Definitely he will be happy to see many followers in his footpaths. All keep it up pls!
icon7.gif

Kombu.jpg

Dear
G. Sundararajan. I hope you are able to open the file Kombu.jpg. The fun of Kumbu started here
click on the photo to get enlargement. Jambu

Attachments

• Kombu.jpg
    Kombu.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back