• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Are there any pooja for winning legal cases in Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Mr Mahens

I neither know you in person nor the circumstances under which a case has been filed against
you and your Mother by your wife. It is disheartening though, that things have been dragged
out into the open.

If as you state that it is a 'false case' filed against you, then don't worry, you are already on the
side of 'right', things will work-out in your favour.

My sincere advise would be to NOT dabble in the unknown realm. Collateral fall-outs of such
ventures may not be worth it in the long run and may even prove counter-productive.

Sincere prayers are bound to be answered by the Lord Almighty.

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem

Hi,

My wife has filled up a false case against me and my parents. Are there any pooja and homam to perform to win cases .Please advice me some solutions. I heard of baglamukhi.. does any one has idea about how to perform this pooja. r there any priest in Hyderabad who perform this pooja.

-Mahens

Sri. Mahens, Greetings.

You have been given a very good suggestion by Sri. Anand Manohar. I don't know about a 'good lawyer'; sounds like an oxymoron to me! Anyway, you may try that too!

My method would depend upon if your wife lives with you or not. If she does, then do the pooja to her. If she doesn't, go to her place and do the pooja to her. What ever makes her happy.... not so hard at all. You may give her a foot massage, full body massage, provide good physical pleasure, cook a great meal for her, make her feel important...... there are many ways. That will work.

Take it from an experienced person... if you offend a girl, and if she still stays nice to you, there is no more worst punishment than that. Sometimes it can rip your heart off, depending upon the amount of respect you had for her. So, takepro active steps. Even if you have to part, part in such a way her dignity is fully intact. These things hurt a lot in the long run.

Good luck to you.

Not knowing you I would be neutral here. "False" case or not is something that will be determined in the court. It depends on the facts, proof for or against the accusations, and the technical capability of the lawyers on each side. Sometimes despite the veracity of the accusation or defense, cases may be decided on technicality. So get the best lawyer available if you think you are the aggrieved party or even otherwise. It does not hurt to have a lawyer who has handled such cases successfully even if he is expensive. Having said all that, it is better to try to negotiate an amicable private settlement if at all possible. That is much cheaper and less agonizing and regretful. I don't think just because one prays earnestly the gods will turn the decision favorably. Just to give an example: two superteams before their encounter in any sport pray privately as a team to win. But only one team wins in the end. Right? Why? It is the team that makes the least mistakes and the best play that wins. There you go.

Dear Sir,
NAMASTE.

guiding a person in Right Way when he is in a Trouble itself is a Blessing. Please perform Pooja to Varahi Amma ,The Fifth Supreme Power among Saptha Matha or performing Pooja to Maha Pratyangara Devi Temple at Iyyawadi Temple near Kumbakonam.

Significance of Devi Varahi Ambika | Facebook

Above all have you tried any Elder's Advice in holding a Negotiation with Your Wife as it is a Delicate Family Matter.

Any way I prey for recovery and Success to you from the Court case... All The Best..

Last edited:
Dear Mahens,

Your post really coonveys a lot of meaning - the amount of frustration you are undergoing. If it is a really a "false case" as mentioned by you, then all the members of this forum will pray for your success and I am confident that within a short time you will make another post that the case has been settled in your favor. All the more happiness will come if you once again start a fresh life with your wife. Have faith in God and it will certainly help you.

With Best Wishes,

Venkat

Dear Sir͵

It is indeed true that many laws that were made to safeguard the interests of married women͵ have been widely misused especially in recent times. Unscrupulous lawyers and egotistic (foolish) wives sometimes combine to make life hell for the husband and his family. Even the Supreme Court have taken note of this aspect and strongly criticised it in Judgments like Sushil Kumar Sharma vs UOI (google it for more information).

If you are innocent͵ you know in your heart that they cant convict you. But follow these steps.

1) Be mentally prepared for a prolonged legal fight.
2) Google for “saveindianfamily“ and join their nearest chapter͵ at the earliest. They conduct weekly meetings͵ ensure your regular participation preferably with parents.
3) Take good care of your health. Depending on your circumstances you may have to travel a lot. Try to enjoy the travels and the court appearances the maximum you can.
4) Research in the web and learn as much as you can͵ about the laws/sections under which the false cases have been filed. The more knowledge you gain͵ the better your chances are͵ for making a victorious end to the cases.
5) Appoint a lawyer who seem to be reasonably capable. NEVER NEVER appoint a high priced or high profile lawyer. 99% of them out there are frauds who are not genuinely concerned about your problems. AGAIN͵ BEWARE and be prepared for a prolonged legal battle͵ make enquiries and appoint a lawyer who knows court procedure͵ who will follow your ideas/ instructions and promptly ATTEND each hearing.
6) NEVER make the mistake of thinking “my lawyer will take good care of my case͵ nothing to worry“. A lot is going to depend on your knowledge͵ initiative and guidance to the lawyer (and ensuring he follows thru) my friend.
7) Be smart find out what they are really after͵ what their real motive is͵ in filing false cases. In most situations its blackmail for money. Court͵ Judges͵ lawyers (both sides)͵ the police (if involved in any way) are all in it.
8) NEVER NEVER trust anyone you meet in court͵ including your lawyer͵ 100%.
9) Dont waste time and energy pouring out your sob story to anyone who appears interested. Most of them͵ unfortunately͵ are biased for women and think a woman will be always truthful. (Until they themselves are hit by a false case with vile allegations). Spare your energy for better purposes͵ it will be much needed. Take special care of your parents.

Last edited:
So much about what you need to do in the laukeekam way. Now coming to the question you asked͵
10) Meet a good spiritual astrologer in your vicinity͵ consult with him about your present period and all possibilities including pariharam to be done like vazhipadu in Temples etc and scrupulously follow them
13) Perform Sandhya vandanam daily with the prescribed number of Gayatris. Make good use of the coming Avani avittam opportunity.
14) Recite Aditya Hrudayam Sudarsana Ashtakam and a Durga stotram (Durga sooktam is one of the best).
15) Recite Vishnu sahasranamam for peace of mind and Sattvika thoughts.
16) Dont waste money performing expensive poojas. Recital of the above mentioned stotrams by yourself and/or family members is more than enough to ward off the negative effects. Do them sincerely. All will be well.

Last edited:
Dear Mr Mahens

I neither know you in person nor the circumstances under which a case has been filed against
you and your Mother by your wife. It is disheartening though, that things have been dragged
out into the open.

If as you state that it is a 'false case' filed against you, then don't worry, you are already on the
side of 'right', things will work-out in your favour.

My sincere advise would be to NOT dabble in the unknown realm. Collateral fall-outs of such
ventures may not be worth it in the long run and may even prove counter-productive.

Sincere prayers are bound to be answered by the Lord Almighty.

Guruvethunai
Yay Yem​
I am also in the same position as Yay Yem, but if you really wish to know about any temple existing i can guide you. There is a temple in Knachipuram near to the bus stand called "வழ்க்கறுத்த ஈஸ்வரர்". You are supposed to visit the temple and do prayers for few weeks every monday. Please checkout about the formalities at the temple itself. Best wishes. Cheers.

On the same if you want further detail, you can contact one Shri. Nagaraja Gurukkal of the ekambareswarar temple, and he will certainly help out. Cheers.

Most Important

Most Important: The Supreme Court has coined the word "Legal Terrorism" for such kinds of false cases filed by wives against their husbands. Ever keep this in mind especially in the full extent of the second word.

After a while, once they realise that you/your parents cannot be broken down with false cases, they will come to you for a reunion. NEVER Take her back. Remember the golden rule - A woman who truly loves her husband will never go to court against him, no matter what the immediate provocation was. Don't fall for her tears and other emotional blackmail. There will also be intense pressure from other quarters and oldies who will come out of their holes and advise "it is always the man's duty to forget and forgive". Never forget even while you forgive. Statistics reveal that over 98% of the women who rejoin after filing false cases against husband and family, again desert the matrimonial home after a while, to file still more cases.

Mr. Mahans,
I hope you have consulted a good (read successful and resourceful) lawyer to defend you and your parents.
And also get the name and address of all those people who advised you to run around chasing one ghost after another. Hope you sue them for their misguided advices (just a joke). Judges do not hear your pujas, they only hear your lawyer's pleadings. Do the pujas for your satisfaction.

Wether you are morally right are wrong does not matter in a court of law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back