• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Are Indian teen-agers susceptible to Blood Pressure disorders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectable members,

Greetings. Recently I read a news tit-bit in 'Dina Malar'. I paraphrase part of the news ...
'அண்மையில் 13 முதல் 19 வயது வரை உள்ள டீன்-ஏஜ் மாணவர்கள் 1,022 பேரிடம் ஆய்வு நடத்தப்பட்டது. அதில், 6.4 சதவீதம் பேர் உயர் ரத்த அழுத்த நோயால் பாதிக்கப்பட்டிருந்தது தெரிய வந்தது.
இதன் காரணமாக இதயத்துடிப்பில் ஏற்படும் "சிஸ்டோலிக்' காரணமாக 2.7 சதவீதம் பேரும், "டயஸ்டோலிக்' காரணமாக 2 சதவீதம் பேரும் பாதிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளனர். இரண்டினாலும், 1.7 சதவீதம் பேர் பாதிக்கப்பட்டிருந்தனர்.'

Source - | ?????? ????-??? ??????????? ???? ???? ?????? ???????? ?????? Dinamalar

Does the forum think in the same lines too? (interesting and hilarious feed backs. I liked Sri.Kaippulla's comment!).

Cheers!

Respectable members,

Greetings. Recently I read a news tit-bit in 'Dina Malar'. I paraphrase part of the news ...
'அண்மையில் 13 முதல் 19 வயது வரை உள்ள டீன்-ஏஜ் மாணவர்கள் 1,022 பேரிடம் ஆய்வு நடத்தப்பட்டது. அதில், 6.4 சதவீதம் பேர் உயர் ரத்த அழுத்த நோயால் பாதிக்கப்பட்டிருந்தது தெரிய வந்தது.
இதன் காரணமாக இதயத்துடிப்பில் ஏற்படும் "சிஸ்டோலிக்' காரணமாக 2.7 சதவீதம் பேரும், "டயஸ்டோலிக்' காரணமாக 2 சதவீதம் பேரும் பாதிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளனர். இரண்டினாலும், 1.7 சதவீதம் பேர் பாதிக்கப்பட்டிருந்தனர்.'

Source - | ?????? ????-??? ??????????? ???? ???? ?????? ???????? ?????? Dinamalar

Does the forum think in the same lines too? (interesting and hilarious feed backs. I liked Sri.Kaippulla's comment!).

Cheers!
Shri Raghy,

I had seen some web news sometime back linking some particular genetic trait in South Indians with high BP incidence at young age itself. According to that news even North Indians are not prone so much a s the South Indians because the NIs do not have this particular gene or something like that. If you google, you may get more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back