• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Archagas demanding money from sevadries

Status
Not open for further replies.
to All: First the views of all are good.I wish to point out that my recent exp, I and my wife wnet to Karur to have darsan of the Kuladaivam(wife side) a remote village,the temple was good and well maintained,the Koil was also for Vaisiya Chettiars and their management was good.The pujari of the temple said that the total amount and his kanikai for Abishkams and pooja. When we paid with out any fuss he is very happy. s.r.k

As per the Book Dharmashastram the prayashittam written for Bramahatthi Dhosham.

" Brahmahathi seithavan pannirandu varusha kaalam, gramathirku veliyil kudichai poottu kondu bhishai eduthu jeevanam seithu , dhanthitil manushya shiraz kaabalathai sorugi kaiyil vaithu kondu "Shamyasmaredu Hareem" engira vaakiyathai anusarithu harismaranam seithu kondu irikka vendum"

If some one who kills Cow and who criticise Veda Brahmanan are affected with Brahmahatti Thosham.

From the story submitted, that no one ever never criticise Vedha Brahmanan = Lord Parameshwara..... which will lead to Brahmahatti

Excellent moral from this and request all to avoid Brahmahatti Dhosam as it doesn't have any Prayaschitam.

Regards.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back