• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

any to help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the last couple of days whenever I turn to second page of General Discussion of our forum the contents is seen in the right extreeme corner leaving huge blankspace between the adv and the contents. Hence I could not read the same. Also some times the contents are seen in one single line making it very lengthy and difficult to read. Since there is no change in First page or my other mail messages I think it cannot be in that ofmy settings. Any to guide????

can you let me know the following please

1. What browser are you using? Version?
2. Which operatiing system?
3. Can you give me a screenshot of the same as well plz? This will help in finding out what is causing the issue. Otherwise i wont be able to do much.

Thanks.

i am sorry i do not know much about the technicial side. I only know that it is the latest version as of 2009 last when I bought the computer. somewhere it is written as windows XP2002. also how to give u screen shot. i do not have webcam etc.

i am sorry i do not know much about the technicial side. I only know that it is the latest version as of 2009 last when I bought the computer. somewhere it is written as windows XP2002. also how to give u screen shot. i do not have webcam etc.

Shri krs,

For getting a screen shot, press the key "prtscn-SysRq" in your key board, then go to start> programmes >accessories > Paint, launch the paint programme and press ctrl+V. Then save that paint image by pressing ctrl+S and give a name to it. Note carefully in which drive/folder it is saved. Then you can upload it and inform.

But this twist in screec occurs sometimes. Try reloading the page. For that we should know what browser you are uasing and what version it is. Version can be found by clicking help and then about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back