• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Request] Annual Shraddham date

Namaskaram.

My father passed away on December 25, 2022 at 08.00pm in my residence. We are two brothers and my elder brother has been performing maasiya sodhakumbham. My father stayed with me and I looked after till the end. I want to perform the 1st annual ceremony in my house separately. I have been provided the following dates for the annual ceremony:
12.1.24 friday - sodakumbam
13.1.24 saturday- varshabdikam
14.1.24 sunday - shubham

There are lot of learned and wise men on ritual and ceremonies. I have benefited a lot from this group. I shall be grateful if anyone can confirm the above dates and also guide me whether I have to perform for 2 days on 13th and 14th Jan 2024. Thanks in advance!

25.12.22 - இரவு 8.25 (சுபகிருது வருடம் மார்கழி 10 ஞாயிற்றுக்கிழமை சுக்ல பட்ச த்ருதியை திதி.
13.01.24 - சோபகிருது வருடம் மார்கழி 29 சனிக்கிழமை மதியம் 1.57க்கு சுக்ல பட்ச த்ருதியை ஆரம்பிக்கிறது. எனவே அதற்கு பின் வருஷாப்தீகம் செய்யலாம். மூத்த மகன் செய்யவேண்டும். மற்றவர்கள் அருகே நிற்கவேண்டும். வாழ்க வளத்துடன். ரெ.ராமஸ்வாமி

Latest ads

Back