• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

annual shraddha day calculator site

Greeting All.
Shri KGopalan you are very kind in determining Srardha dates. Could I please request you to calculate the annuak Shrardha date for my mother which falls on Aiyppasi, Krishna Chathurdashi.
Thanks in advance,
S.Natarajan

Dear Sir,

My father's date of death is 11 Sep 1992, 10.30AM, Pournami, Shuklapakasham.. Could you pls suggest the shardam date of 2023?

My grand-ma passed on DEC 2nd 2022 at 11h30 am in Deuil la barre (France) When is the 1st annual shraddha thithi Date?

Vanakkam Sir, please let me know the first year shraddha date for my wife who died on 25th November, 2022; Friday; shukla paksham; thuthiyai thithi. Many thanks

My mother expired on 22nd Nov 2022 at 11 p.m.
Would like to know the rituals to be conducted, and the date of Varushabdigam
Ritual manthras in Tamil to read before in order to repeat at that time

Thanking you
S. Sivaraman

Vanakam Sir my grand-ma passed on DEC 2nd 2022 at 11.30 am in Deuil la barre (France) Dhashami thithi. could you please when we should perform the 1st annual shraddha thithi Date? Thank you in advance

02-12-2022= karthikai month sukla paksham dasami thithi. every year you hve to perform sraththam on karthikai month sukla pakshm dasami thithi. this year it falls on 22-11-2023.

02-12-2022= karthikai month sukla paksham dasami thithi. every year you hve to perform sraththam on karthikai month sukla pakshm dasami thithi. this year it falls on 22-11-2023.
Thank you Sir. But some People here Telling us 22/12/2023 to have the complete 12 months. As her occured only 12 times out of the 13 Amavasiya

My mother expired on 22nd Nov 2022 at 11 p.m.
Would like to know the rituals to be conducted, and the date of Varushabdigam
Ritual manthras in Tamil to read before in order to repeat at that time

Thanking you
S. Sivaraman
Namaskaram. Kindly indicate the Rituals to be performed in view of my Varushabdigam to my mother who expired on 22nd Nov 2022 at 11 pm.
would like to know the mantras to be recited, if any in Tamil available

Thank you in advance sir. Can you please help me with the annual dewasom date for my father who passed away on 8th January 2020 at 7.45am IST?

Latest ads

Back