• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Anna seeks Rajnath's help in installing own statue - True Color

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad1

Social activist Anna Hazare has written a letter to BJP chief Rajnath Singh, complaining that a leader of his party from Haryana was creating hurdles in the installation of his statue in Gurgaon. Hazare has urged the BJP chief to help.

Rajnath Singh on Friday met Anna Hazare's Gurgaon-based activists at his Delhi residence.

"Anna wrote to the BJP chief that party's Haryana spokesperson, Umesh Aggarwal, was putting obstacles in the installation of his statue in Gurgaon. Gurgaon police arrested four activists from the Anna camp on a fake complaint filed by Aggarwal," an activist told IANS.

"Though I am against installing my own statue, an activist with me, PL Kataria, and his team, was keen to install the statue at a crossing (chowk) in Gurgaon. I request you (Rajnath) to help Kataria," Anna wrote in his letter to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) chief.

Anna seeks Rajnath's help in installing own statue - The Times of India

I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors

Social activist Anna Hazare has written a letter to BJP chief Rajnath Singh, complaining that a leader of his party from Haryana was creating hurdles in the installation of his statue in Gurgaon. Hazare has urged the BJP chief to help.

Rajnath Singh on Friday met Anna Hazare's Gurgaon-based activists at his Delhi residence.

"Anna wrote to the BJP chief that party's Haryana spokesperson, Umesh Aggarwal, was putting obstacles in the installation of his statue in Gurgaon. Gurgaon police arrested four activists from the Anna camp on a fake complaint filed by Aggarwal," an activist told IANS.

"Though I am against installing my own statue, an activist with me, PL Kataria, and his team, was keen to install the statue at a crossing (chowk) in Gurgaon. I request you (Rajnath) to help Kataria," Anna wrote in his letter to the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) chief.

Anna seeks Rajnath's help in installing own statue - The Times of India

I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
until his statue is installed Anna can play the game statue with AK

Anna has been cut by his own Chela Kejriwal...He now wants to hog the same space...He does not want to enter politics...What is the alternative....He has to ingratiate to the politicians...Self adulatory!

Cho has written a lot in thuglak on anna and kejriwal when the movement was high on the media list and got max exposure. He commented on kejriwal's political ambitions and split with anna and the role of media in giving lot of publicity for some time and eventually dumping them when their interest clash. Cho predicted that both anna and kejriwal movements will have short life span.

Anna never criticised sonia or rahul, but was critical of modi. After the passage of the lokpal bill, his tilt to congress and soft corner for its supreme leaders is quite visible. Kejriwal too has accepted congress' support for forming the government; one can be sure that he will not take any action dixit or others, as he has tweeted that he wants actionable evidence from PUBLIC. Of course any move to punish congress leaders or congress sympathizers will draw swift reprisal from the congress party. Both congress and aam admi will not do anything serious till april 2014.

Why anna has to approach bjp? Haryana is ruled by congress and bjp cannot stop installation of any statue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back