• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Anna! வேதாளம் முருங்கை மரம்.... ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ShivKC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that Anna and his team are seeking publicity. They should quietly work with the Govt and get things done... but I am not sure if his team will do that. they want to be on TV each day.

My point is that Anna and his team are seeking publicity. They should quietly work with the Govt and get things done... but I am not sure if his team will do that. they want to be on TV each day.

Pray tell, what is Anna and his team trying to achieve with their publicity?

Does Arjun realize that forcing the government to bring forth a law that would punish corrupt government officials is not a menial task?

Public awareness is must. Anna and his team should make public each and every initiatives they deal with, with all their sincere efforts, pressurizing Govt. to pass the bill.

They need Aam Jantha's full support and co-operation to make their efforts success. After all it is not Anna and his team's personal requirements that they are trying to achieve. It is the effort for the betterment of Indian Governance and her whole populace.

The task by Anna is really herculean what with some of his own members like Kiran Bedi not above board..The peoples anger against corruption which used to be like a passive volcano earlier is simmering and seething with anger...Team Anna can hope to reap a good harvest with the anger which is growing by the day...The 2G scam is passe now...The coal scam is in which is almost 10 times bigger than the 2G...The place is full of scoundrels making a safe haven...Good luck India!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back