• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

An Unforgettable Conversation Between A 80-Year-Old Father And A 45-Year-Son An 80 ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

V.Balasubramani

An Unforgettable Conversation Between A 80-Year-Old Father And A 45-Year-Son

An 80 year old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45years old highly educated son.

Suddenly a crow perched on their window.

The Father asked his Son, "What is this?"

The Son replied "It is a crow".

After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd time, "What is this?"

The Son said "Father, I have just now told you "It's a crow".

After a little while, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time,What is this?"

At this time some ex-pression of irritation was felt in the Son's tone when he said to his Father with a rebuff.

"It's a crow, a crow".

A little after, the Father again asked his Son t he 4th time, "What is
this?"

Read more at: http://thelogicalindian.com/story-f...tween-a-80-year-old-father-and-a-45-year-son/

An 80 year old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45years old highly educated son. Suddenly a crow perched on their window.
The Father asked his Son, "What is this?"
The Son replied "It is a crow".
After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd time, "What is this?"
The Son said "Father, I have just now told you "It's a crow".
After a little while, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time,What is this?"
At this time some ex-pression of irritation was felt in the Son's tone when he said to his Father with a rebuff. "It's a crow, a crow".
A little after, the Father again asked his Son t he 4th time, "What is
this?"
This time the Son shouted at his Father, "Why do you keep asking me the
same question again and again, although I have told you so many times 'IT
IS A CROW'. Are you not able to understand this?"
A little later the Father went to his room and came back with an old
tattered diary, which he had maintained since his Son was born. On opening
a page, he asked his Son to read that page. When the son read it, the
following words were written in the diary :-
"Today my little son aged three was sitting with meon the sofa, when a
crow was sitting on the window. My Son asked me 23 times what it was, and I
replied to him all 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him lovingly each
time he asked me the same questionagain and againfor 23 times. I did not
at all feel irritated I rather felt affection for my innocent child".

I remember when I went to India in 2006 with my son aged 6 then..through out the journey to Puttaparthi he saw cows for the first time in life(in the city we life you dont find cows easily).

For each and every cow he saw he would tell me "Amma... Cow Cow"

He went on saying this non stop..."Amma... Look Look Cow Cow Cow"
Each time I had to say.."Yes..thats a cow"

I think by the time we reached our destination he would have said around 50 times Cow Cow Cow!LOL

In repeating the question 23 times by the 3 year old child, there is innocence and ignorance; also an enjoyment to the questioned.

But in asking the same question repeatedly by the 80 year old father, there is sarcasm / irony / mockery / disparagement / vilification / belittling / denigration / unfair criticism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back